little family - e.m

HELLO LOVES! i hope everyone is well! i'm feeling another dad!eddie munson imagine because they just melt my heart, also this is pretty short, i just came up with this and knew i had to write it. i hope you all enjoy🤍

love. that's all Eddie could feel in this moment. love. it had been three weeks since you gave birth and baby Noelle was the best thing to ever happen to you both. she was just a creation of love and she was this little bundle of joy. she had came onto this earth and completely changed the way Eddie saw the world.

he was in awe as he watched the little girl coo in her sleep, followed with a small yawn. she was utterly perfect. her small button nose, plump lips, huge brown eyes and curly brown hair on top of her head. Eddie didn't hate to admit it but she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen next to you.

you had been amazing. carrying a baby which came with the hormones, morning sickness, cravings, heart burn, tears and headaches just so you could both become parents. you labour had been quick, two hours tops. you had went into labour two days before your due date and it had just gone so quickly.

you'd heard from some of the women in your family that labour could go on for days but not for you. you were at home for an hour, waiting for your contractions to come closer together and then once they did you went straight to the hospital with a hysterical Eddie.

he was crying the whole time, not sure how to comfort you. but the labour itself wasn't to bad, obviously the contractions were brutal but knowing you were getting your baby at the end of it.

Eddie was in your bedroom, watching your baby girl take small breaths, her face scrunching slightly as she dreamed of something you'd never know. Eddie really loved her. he was unbelievably lucky to be a and and even luckier to be a dad to Noelle. she was just the perfect new born.

every time Eddie looked at her he got emotional. he was actually a dad to this angelic baby. he couldn't believe how beautiful her features were. Eddie didn't really like how he looked but what he and you created was just perfect. utterly perfect. Eddie heard your footsteps approaching the bedroom and quickly wiped the few singular tears which had fallen down his face.

"baby, is she awake-" you stopped yourself from speaking when you saw a sleeping Noelle and a crying Eddie. "hey, you okay Ed's?" you walked toward him and sat down on the bed, wincing slightly as you were still recovering from the few stitches you did have to get after giving birth.

you wrapped your arm around his shoulder and pulled him into you, making his head rest on your shoulder. "i just can't believe she's ours. she's so perfect and i'm so lucky" he sniffled, his eyes never leaving Noelle who had now opened her eyes to look at both of her parents.

Noelle's face scrunched up and the tears finally started. you responded immediately knowing she was definitely hungry. "looks like i have both my loves crying" you joked, lifting yours (eddies) top up and hoping Noelle would latch on.

sometimes she struggled and you were still getting used to breast feeding so it could be a bit painful for you. she luckily did latch on pretty quickly and her tears stopped. Eddie watched as you breastfed his daughter and his heart swelled. he loved you both so much and watching this way of you two bonding just swelled his heart.

he carefully swiped to pad of his thumb across Noelle's cheek to get rid of the tears which had fallen seconds earlier. after a few minutes of feeding Noelle's eyes started to close, indicating that she wouldn't be feeding for much longer.

once you felt her stop feeding completely you unlatched her and carefully sat her up so you could pull your top down. "you wanna burp her Ed's?" you asked, looking around for the burping cloth so if she spit up it would be on the cloth and not your clothes. you watched as he nodded and held his hand out so he could take her.

you passed Noelle over to Eddie after finding the burping cloth by her few toys she'd gotten from your friends and family. after giving Eddie the cloth you sat back down, placed your head on his shoulder and watched as Eddie burped Noelle. "can you believe she's three weeks old" you whispered, playing with the baby hairs she had.

"no. it's going so quickly. next thing we know she's gonna be a year old. maybe we could give her a sister or a brother" he looked down at you and smirked. you rolled your eyes and smiled at him, obviously you wanted more kids but definitely not yet.

"you can wait a few years Eddie. i'm the one carrying the thing" you laughed and took your hand off of Noelle's hair and placed it on Eddie's forearm, stroking it softly. "i guess i can wait" he joked and lent down to kiss your forehead. you both went quiet and listened to your baby cooing as Eddie gently patted her back.

after burping her, Eddie placed her back down in her cot and kissed her forehead. Noelle smiled softly in her sleep but you both knew it was a reflex but you both couldn't wait to see one of her real smiles. Eddie sat back down and pulled you into his side so the two of you were close again. Eddie looked between you and Noelle and his heart swelled even more. you were both so similar but so different at the same time but you were both utterly beautiful.

Eddie rubbed his hand up and down your arm softly and took in the precious silence. the silence wasn't awkward or weird, it was comforting and it was one of those silences which could calm any anxiety or worries anyone had and he loved it. Eddie loved his two girls and the little family you both created.