Brighter

Tay POV:

I walk down the street, focusing on the sound of the birds, clearing my mind of everything else.

For once, I'm okay.

I just finished band practice, and I'm feeling good.

I walk up the stairs into Jenna and I's apartment.

The lights are off and Jenna is laying on the couch in a baggy t-shirt and underwear, watching Netflix, as always.

I put my bag down and walk over to sit with her.

"Hey Jen." I smile and kiss her cheek as soon as I sit down.

She looks to the ground and smiles.

I place my hand on her jaw and turn her head toward me.

I gently press my lips upon hers, initially with no intent to deepen the kiss.

She places her hands around my waist, giving me a feeling I hadn't felt in a long time.

I smile into it as she moves her hand up my back.

She jerks her head around as the doorbell rings, rudely interrupting us.

I sit down and go to open the door.

"Hey Alexa!" I laugh as she and pulls me into a hug, her laughing as well.

"Tay! Hey, I know it's a bad time, and I was kinda expecting Jen to open up, but what apartment exactly is Lynn at?"

"Hey, hey, hey, not a bad time at all, she's right above us." I laugh.

"Thanks Tay!" She yells and runs upstairs.

"Terrible fucking timing" Jenna jokes from across the room, I roll my eyes.

"Where were we?" I say, climbing on top of Jenna, who was sitting quietly on the couch.

"Right about here." She says as she leans in for another kiss.

This'll be fun.

Alexa POV:

After I finished talking to Tay, I ran upstairs to find Lynn. She had called me a few minutes earlier asking me to come over, just to hang out.

I had developed a secret liking for Lynn, her small frame, her beautifully unique hair, her deep green eyes, fucking everything.

God, I'm so gay.

I just wanted to be around her all the time, she's just too adorable not to.

I open the door and let myself in.

On the couch, Lynn, hysterically crying.

"Lynn, fuck, what happened?" I say rushing over to her.

"I-I'm sorry, I-" She breaks down again.

"Hey, hey, hey shh. Don't be sorry, love, I'm here."

She continues to cry as I attempt to console her.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I just, fuck."

"Lynn, it's okay, I'm here for you."

"That's the point, I..... I don't know, my feeling are mixed up, I don't even know why I'm crying, I'm just confused."

I look at her, wondering how someone so perfect could be so mixed up inside.

"What are you confused about?"

"You."

I stare at her a moment, smile, and look down to my hands.

"You couldn't mean-"

"I like you, Alexa San Roman. I like you a lot, and I-"

I cut her off with my lips.

Surprising me, actually, she returns the kiss.

We continue, until she pushes me up, but not breaking the kiss. We stand up, and I can tell she's used to being dominant.

Well that's about to change.

I push her against the wall, bringing me as close as possible to her.

After quite a while of this going on, I pull back and say;

"Tonight, 7. Meet me at my place and we'll go out."

She nods her head quickly.

I grab my jacket and sunglasses and walk out.

Fuck yeah, that was smooth. I think to myself as I walk back to my motorcycle.

******

As I choose an outfit for dinner with Lynn, I browse my many choices of clothing. By that, I mean my multiple shade of black, leather, and flannels.

Of my many choices, I choose a white wifebeater, black skinny jeans, combat boots, and a red flannel to tie around my waist. To top it off, I put on some necklaces and bracelets, and my favorite sunglasses.

Keep it gay casual, nice.

I look at the clock. 3:47, are you kidding me? "But I'm reaaaaady" I whine out loud to my cat, Cosima. She looks up to me with her big grey eyes in confusion.

Talking to your cat again, real hot Alexa, real fuckin hot, you spazz.

I decide to entertain myself before Lynn gets here.

Netflix time, and now I watch Orange Is The New Black.

_________________________

A/N:

Hi guys do you like orphan black I like orphan black you should check out orphan black bc I really like orphan black and i think you'd like it too so go watch orphan black hey goodbye ily