Love me or Leave me preview

Hey so remember when I held a contest to see who would get to see a piece of the second book well since I couldn't pick a winner I decided just to post it here so here is the first part to Love me, Love me not .

Sorry if the spacing is weird I'm on my iPhone

description

He grabbed me tightly,his eyes were as black as night. "Your Mine!!" before I could protest to him ,his lips crashed against mine. My knee's grew weak I gave into him so easy,I tried to fight it but I just couldn't any more our kiss was cut short when Loren came through the door, rage was all across her face "what's going on here". How was i going to explan this to her.

Jalien was misunderstood, no one talked to her not even her childhood friend Titan Serrano but what happen when they find out that they are mates?you think he rejected her well it get alittle bit more confuseing then this and when an old time ememy come back how will Jalien handle her life that is now spinning out of control.

Part 1

"Poke at it and see if it's dead" I heard my little brother

"No way if she wakes up and attacks i'll be the first to die not you" said the other twin

"What are you two idiots doing in my room" I said in my unused morning voice

"I told you she was alive" I sprung up and caught the both of them

"Cam , Cole what are you two doing in my room without my permission" I said holding them up side down.

"We are 15 years old you can't man handle us like this" they said trying to fight my grip.

"Well that's to bad now isn't it, now when I put you down your going to leave right?"

"Yes we promise" they said in unison. I put them both down and they ran out of my room. I got up and got dressed for school.

I went down stairs only to see my parents kissing and my brothers fighting over food and my baby sister waiting for someone to take her to school.

"Mom, dad can you not do that in the kitchen" I said completely grossed out.

"Fine. Jailen, Aryanna wants you to take her to school."

"On her first day don't the parents do that" I asked

"She wanted you to take her ,she asked for you" I looked at my sister and she said in sign language

"Can you take me please i'm scared to go"

"Alright kids I guess I'm taking all of us to school" I said to my siblings. We all went outside to my brand new 2013 silver Lexus. We all drove to the preschool, I took Aryanna out of the car and we walked up to the building. She turned to me and signed