let the battle begin( part one)

“Jace we need to talk.” I walked into the room to see my dad, Damon and my brothers (Derrek, D.J)

“Yes sure about what?” he said looking up

“I don’t want to be treated like a little girl I want fight” I said my voice sounded strong I had come a long way and just to think 2 years ago I use to the poor rejected girl that everyone pitied.

“Actually I wasn’t going to say that I figured you wouldn’t want to sit this one out Maci and Laci are going to be watching all the children” I nodded my head and walked away I may need a lot of training

“Alpha Vega I need your help with something” I took him out side and turned to face him

“Come at me” I said to him

“What?”

“Come at me attack me”

“Why?”

“Because you’re the strongest alpha I know if I’m going to fight the rouge I need to train with someone strong”

My father came at me charging I thought I knew what to do but before I could make my move I was on the ground.

“You’re going to have to be faster than that and don’t be so obvious with your moves” we kept going at it fight from sunup to sun down we didn’t stop it was around 8 I spit blood out of my mouth.

“Again” I said barely breathing

“I think you’ve done enough” Jace, Damon and my brothers came out side. This was perfect

“What’s going on?” Jace asked

“I want all of you to attack me”

“Makenzie I think this has gone too far, go inside clean up and rest.” My father said trying to talk me out of this but it was no use my child safety was involved I wanted to make sure that when the time comes I can fight to keep her safe.

“Please just do it” they all looked at each other before coming at me full force no one held back punches and kicks were being thrown Damon came at me without thinking I put up a force field and pushed him away without even touching him then Alpha Daniel was heading toward me but I waved my had and the went flying through the air we finished and I cleaned up and went inside I took a long shower and picked up Jailen she started to giggle as I made funny faces ,Jace had come in the room.

“You know she’s in the room you could put on some pants instead of just underwear”

“That’s what I came in for” he said slipping on some pants.

“You know someone is feeling a little neglected” I said Jailen put her fist in her mouth she was sitting up on her own

“I’m sorry baby” he came over and gave me a kiss, but this isn’t what I meant.

“Not me Jace or have you been so busy that you forgot you had a daughter” He came over and took her from me.

“I’m sorry, I would never ever forget my beautiful baby girl she’s my world.” I smiled as I watched them play I wanted to remember this forever.

“What?” Jace said looking at me smiling

“Nothing I just want this whole thing to end, I wish we don’t have to fight”

“I know I don’t either but it’s just happened”

“Yeah well let’s just do this when do we go to battle”