He REJECTED me

omg i felt so bad writing this the whole point of it is to see her get all happy and to give her some hope but Jace messes all up Please check out Dark times on my profile and my other books.
Thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makenzie's pov

Finally!!!!

The weekend was over, and I can go back school.I can't believe I'm actually happy to go back.this wasn't normal ,but I didn't care Jace was there,and I couldn't  wait .I was ready to leave early for once I came down stairs just in time.

"Hey are you ready" I looked at my Derrek who was about to say something ,but Jackson had interrupted him.

"Whoa Makenzie got some new clothes and hair style. who are you dressing up for? trying to find your mate" he said. I can tell he didn't mean it but, I wasn't going to let him mess up my mood I was going stay in this happy mood .I felt amazing for once and I wasn't going to let him bring me down.

I ignored him and got an apple and some juice and went to the car Jackson still at my side.

"And you're eating healthy are you trying to lose some weight Makenzie?" I had enough of him.

" look go find some girl who's willing to give you a time of day cause I'm not ,so just leave me alone "I walked away. I can hear my brother laughing at him .we got into the car and drove to school.

I looked around for Jace .I need to talk to him about our situation. he had a girlfriend and I was his best friends little sister.

I started to get a sickly feeling. I had to stop thinking like that maybe Jace will be different maybe we can work something out ,I had to have positive thoughts.

Jace's pov

I decide maybe that it would be best if I told her this in school. I hope she takes this well enough.I needed to move on with my life ,and stop thinking that what would happen if I accepted her ,it wasn't an option just have to tell her,I'm rejecting her and keep moving just have to do that ok as I pulled into school I saw Derrek's car already parked great now he decides to come early I can't believe this. I got out my car and entered school.I walked down the hall freezing right there my eyes on Makenzie.

Well here goes nothing........

Makenzie's pov

I felt him before I saw him, my wolf started jumping for joy I heard his footsteps. he was walking over here.

"Hey Makenzie can we talk? "He said I can hear the fear in his voice.

"Yeah sure about what "I said trying not to sound or look upset that he didn't have any happiness in his voice.

"um I'm sure you felt what I felt on Friday right" he was starting to scare me,he look like he was having a hard time saying what he had to say but ,I wasn't going to give up I was going to make him stay it.

"Yeah I did. were mate, my mother told me that you get that feeling when you first meet your mate "I hate the fact that I sounded like a little girl talking about her little dreams.

"yeah your right that's true look Makenzie don't take this personally but me and you can't be together ok I have a girlfriend and I'm going to be alpha it just wouldn't work out" my heart shattered in pieces he was rejecting me.

I couldn't believe this he was really rejecting me. I started to walk away I didn't want to hear anymore my heart broken everything I did to make him want me was useless in the end. He grabbed my arm.

"Makenzie wait look I-"I cut him off not wanting to hear his worthless explanation in the end he was rejecting me so what did it matter.

"wait for what for you to tell me something that not going to make me feel better look go find Summer I bet she's waiting for you somewhere" or tonguing down some guy behind your back like she does all the time.

"no look I just don't want a mate right now I just don't have the time to worry about one it's too much" he was making no sense right now.he didn't have time for a mate but he did have time for Summer and everyone else.he was lying I know he was he didn't want me cause he was embarrassed by me,embarrassed on how I looked, embarrassed because of who I was. I fought back the tears that were forming in my eyes I wasn't going to cry not in front of him not even for him he wasn't worth it.

"so you have time for summer but not me.what took you so long ,if you really didn't want me.what took you so long to tell me you didn't want me?why didn't you just tell me as soon as possible?why did you wait?" if he was really going to reject me I needed an answer from him at least that much.

"I had to think some things over,and I found that this was the best way for everyone." everything he was saying to me right now was just a bunch of bull I can't believe this right now.

Jace's pov

I sat there ,and watched as her eyes started to and tears started to build up in her beautiful blue green eye- ok I really need to stop this.she's just a pack member ,and my best friends little sister she had no idea what being mates even means.she was only looking at the good in this. she started accusing me,tiny sparks of anger started to work its way.she had no idea at all what this meant all she cared about was herself.

"I had to think some things over and I found that this was the best way for everyone." I said she was now beyond mad she was furious with me.

"Really that's it that's all you have for me I had to think things over really"

I knew this wasn't going to end well this turning and twisting up bad.