All hell broke lose

hey guys all those who are reading this is makenzie's breaking point I know some of you guys were saying how much more pain can he put her through but just wait til you read this chapter if you thought he was a jerk before just wait hope I'm not boaring anyone

picture of Summer is to the side

-Annabelle knight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makenzie's pov

By third period I knew what everyone had been talking about. how they could have known? god this is so bad I can't believe this.

I was heading out side to eat lunch, but when I got to the door only to see that it's pouring out great eating in the lunch room no I can't do that not after today this day is only getting worse.

I walked into the lunch room went to an empty table, and sat there alone. I started to eat when I saw Summer heading my way.

"oh no no no please turn the other way please turn the other way" I whispered to myself as she got closer I saw the look on her face. great now she's out for blood and I have feeling it's mine.

"excuse me fat ass what's this I hear your Jace's mate and you were talking to him and you grabbed his face and kissed him" god I hate high school. you do or say one thing and then next thing you know your being accused of doing something that you never did but really? All of the things they could of said they said I kissed him?

"look Summer that didn't happen I swear I didn't kiss him" I sounded like I was begging for her to forgive me or something like I needed her when I really didn't.

"I don't want to hear that.I already talked to him ,and he said all he did was reject your sorry ass.the reason I came over here was just to tell you to stay away from him. he's mine, he doesn't want you. he never will ,he'll always pick me over you get through your head and I hope it stays there as a reminder" her word were mean and cold I always knew Summer was mean but I'd never seen this side of her.

she walked away from me her words played in my mind she walked over to Jace sat on his lap and kissed him, he fell into the kiss wrapped his arms around her my blood started to heat up my hands were shaking my face turned red.

I have to fight this. I can't shift not here not now.I got up and went outside I didn't care of the rain anymore.

I stayed out there then finally I went back inside and went to my class wet everyone looked at me but I didn't care.

At the end of the day I went to my brothers car Jace was there talking that's it I had enough.

I pushed him as hard as I could he didn't go far but I didn't care.

"why huh was rejecting me not enough for you.did you need to tell everyone about that.Now I'm hurting even more people are talking about me making rumors and your girlfriend is threatening me really you just want to see me hurt don't you"

"Mackenzie I have no idea what you're talking maybe you should go and calm down"

"No I won't!! I won't calm down!!!" I yelled

All of this yelling was drawing in a crowd people stop and stared at my out burst

.

"Look calm down now you're making a scene Mackenzie just get in the car and go home OK"

"No! You have no right to tell me what to do."

And with that he put me in the car my brother started to fight with him