Author's Note

Hey Guys so I started another account it is MariaImani and I posted a book so please go check it out and read and give the book some love 

Without wait is One Direction fanfiction/werewolf/vampire book so if you want go read 

Pre View 

The war that shed the blood of my people. That caused pain and death across our nation. The war that ended in love was one that started with peace but turned into hate. In 1527 the wolves had asked for peace to end the disagreements between the species but then they killed my mother. My father then declared war and since then we have been fighting. The species of wolves were divided into two, brothers fighting one and other for power. But in the end power won't matter if there is no one there to claim it. Children who grew up motherless will change the live for both the species when the heart calls for love and when and accident turns into a blessing.

 I heard the cries of pain coming from the wolves. I hear vampires begging for mercy. I held my younger sister as she covered her ears and cried we sat at the bottom of my closet we stayed there just like father told us to until I heard a piercing scream, my sister jumped out of my arms and ran to my parents’ bedroom, my mother laid there on the floor bleeding from her head and her mouth she looked cold and lifeless her blue looked like the were staring into an empty place,my little sister tried to wake her up but she wouldn't say anything or move then I noticed that she wasn't breathing.

"Mama! Mommy wake up come on mommy the bad man is gone now wake up" my sister and I shook her to wake up but nothing  happened my father rushed into the room and ran to my little sister and I, he held my mother lifeless body. That was the first day I saw my father cry he let go of my mother and closed her eyes, he pulled us in his arms and he held us tight, his tears hit me like bullet,something in me exploded tears rushed down my face, my father sister and I all cried over my mothers death.

"I swear they will pay, your mother’s death will not go unpunished I king Roman Salvatore declare war on the werewolve speacies from now until I kill every single werewolve" he said. His voice got hard and cold.

My mother never woke up.........

************************