He moved on

Hey everyone thanks so much for reading and voting and commeting I can't even begin to tell you how much it means to me you guys are amazing well Makenzie life is on its way to getting better after Jace but Jace is going through hell now that she left lets see how he's taking her leaving

picture of damon at the side

-Annabelle knight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace's pov

I miss her .I miss everything about her.I can't focused in school because she's all I think about. what if she's hurt?or maybe someone killed her?want if-

"Jace! Jace! Jace Valentine stop ignoring me!" Summer's voice snapped me out of my deep thinking

"Yeah yeah sorry I was just thinking."I told her.

"about what,and so help me if you say Makenzie me and you are going to have even more then we already do" ever since Makenzie left, I couldn't stand to be with Summer everything about her I didn't find attractive. her scent burn my nose, her voice hurt my ears .I didn't want to hug or kiss her. all I want was Makenzie .I feel like crap every time I think about her. the only thing that comes to mind when I do I remember, is the last thing I ever said to her. the look on her face haunts me.why did it take me losing her to know how much I cared about her?why did it take her leaving?

"no I was thinking of my alpha work. I have a lot to do.I'm just under a lot of stress and I haven't got much sleep cause of the search parties" I said. just about every night,I've sent search parties for her.I haven't had any sign of her

"awww it's ok don't worry about it ok look why don't you take a day off from that and it could be just me and you all day plus you know what tomorrow is"

My 17th birthday was tomorrow I needed an alpha female and soon without Makenzie I have no other choice but to choose Summer.

My day was normal Derrek now ignoring me going and thinking on what am I to do tomorrow I have to mark Summer now I didn't sleep that night 3rd night in a row now.

"Makenzie I hope you're ok" I let out a deep sigh and tried my best to go to sleep. I had to move on and accept the fact that she's not coming back ever.

Makenzie's pov

The next day Damon took me shopping I got a whole new wardrobe of clothes we laughed and had fun we were sitting at the table eating diner.

"Makenzie your sixteen right meaning you can drive right?"

"Yeah I am I just got my license 2 months ago why?"

He shook his head and smiled "no reason it was just a question why I can't ask a question" he said his smile still on his face.

I smiled something I haven't done in a while but somehow Damon could make me smile.

"No Damon you could just wondering why though"

"You'll find out soon" what more can he give me I didn't like the idea of him doing all of this for me

"Wait Damon your 18 aren't you supposed to be in school"

"Nope I finished school when I was 16 so I was a nerd always getting good grades in school never got in trouble even skipped grades so yeah I was nerd "a very good looking nerd.

"oh yeah that's right I almost forgot your sixteen you have to go to school don't you" the thought of school the memory of all the kids making fun of me not having friends everything made me scared to even go to any school at all.

"No I can't" I said without thinking "look when I went to school make fun of me called me names pushed me around said things about me behind my back I can't go to school I'm too scared"

He looked at me shocked and surprised at what I said but he simply nodded his head and pulled out his phone and made a call or two he finally finished I looked down at my plate and closed my eyes trying to get the images out my head.

"Ok so since you won't go to public school how about private classes it will just be you and the teacher no other students you could call it home schooling or online classes but its school none the less"

"that sounds like heaven thank you Damon so much oh my god" I couldn't thank him enough for everything later that night I was getting ready for bed Damon was already there this house was very big but all the rooms were being used so I had to share with Damon I didn't mind though I felt safe with him.

The moment I sat on the bed though I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and in my chest it was an unbearable pain I fell to the floor and started to cry what was happening to me what was this pain Damon came over to me set me down in his lap and held me while I cried.

When the pain stopped and I calmed down my eyes hurt and my body were shaking violently.

"D d Damon what w was that"

"I don't know i've only seen someone go through this once and was because her mate had mated with another woman"

I started to cry again how Jace do this to me how could he mate with someone else he knew what if would do to me but he did it anyway.

"Makenzie did you find your mate?"

I pulled myself together as best as I could and answered "yes I did"

He looked down and said "Makenzie don't worry about him you could do better it's his lost cause he lost a smart beautiful creative girl trust me he's not worth you crying over him" he was right Jace wasn't worth my tears he wasn't worth me wasting my time over him I needed to move it seems he did cause if I meant anything to him he wouldn't have done that to me.

Damon picked me up and put me into bed he laid down behind me and put his arm around my waste

"Damon?'

"Yes makenzie"he mumbled into my hair

"Thank you"

"if I had a dollar for every time you said thank you I would have a million dollars by now" he chuckled I laughed to even though I'm hurting he made me laugh even though I feel like I'm going to cry he made me laugh I wish Damon was my mate he would have been better than Jace.