That's your master plan!!!!!! (Jace's pov)

hey everone thanks for voting and commenting it really means alot to know that people out there

are liking my story to be honest this is my first time ever writing and I didn't think people would

even like it so thanks and well thiss time I thought it would interesting to let Jace tell his side of the

story about how he feel about Damon making a move on his mate tell me what you thinK :)

XOXOXO

-Annabelle knight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace's pov

I was about to attack him rip his head of how dare he even touch my mate I lost her once I won't do it again and if I have to I will fight for her she will be mine but Jackson stopped me.

"just go home and calm down I have a plan to get her back for you but for now just go home and don't do nothing stupid" since Makenzie left Jackson has really help me he's was there for me when I need him so I know he would have my back.I walked home my blood boiling and only one thing was on my mind nothing else.

Makenzie

All year I spent looking for her and she found at new mate if it wasn't for Jackson I would still be there fighting off that guy when I got to the pack house I ignored Summer and her dirty look after our break up that's how she looks at me but she makes it seem like I'm the one who was cheating when it was her but I paid it no mind.When I got to my room I was still angry I picked up a laptop and threw it.

It shattered into pieces Derrek was standing in the door way I turned to look at "Leave now!!" but he didn't move.

"I said leave now that's an order!"

"no see I have an order for you stay the hell away from my sister when she get here I don't want you anywhere near her you try anything to hurt her I swear on my mother you will regret it I hope we understand "

I had him pinned to the wall" you dare tell me to stay away from my mate" but within seconds I was pinned against the same wall.

"Yes I do you better leave her alone or else" he let me go and left the room

I heard her soft light beautiful voice I went down stairs to see Derrek hugging her face was red

"Derrek as much as I love and missed you to I can't breathe" she said losing air he loosen the grip but never let her go Jackson look at me

"Come to my office" he nodded and slipped of a minute later I followed I closed the door behind us

"What Happen?"

"I asked them to join us"

"You what!!" I wanted Makenzie yes but not him

"Look if you hadn't notice there really close.he moves, she moves ,she moves ,he moves so in order to get her we have to have him to " he said

"How do you know there that close" I couldn't help but feel torn

"The way she protected him out there and the way he protects her it's easy to see"

I sighed "ok so this is you master plan Jackson"

"get close to her she has to go to school so that's your chance to talk to her make her like you and then she'll break up with him plus we have what how many she wolves 50 his mate has to be somewhere here maybe"

"Really 6 billion people on this planet and what are the odds of his mate being here"

"Really what are the odds of Makenzie coming back see listen everything happens for a reason so there has to be a reason she's here right now ok trust me"

"What if his mate isn't here what if they don't break up?"

"look at one point in time mates meet ok they have to and plus you guys can't stay away from each other for ever you love her and she loves you trust me you guys have to be together

"I hope your right"

There is no way in hell this was going to working