𝐎𝐍𝐄

MAY 22 2022 (MATT'S POV)

"What the hell are you smiling at?" Nick's question fills my ears as I DM Kinsley. Or well Dm Ella. I debate telling him about Ella, knowing he and Chris would assume I'm talking to a girl. Well I am talking to her, but not like that.

"Oh nothing, it was just a funny Tiktok." I lie, Nick hums, catching my lie as he squints his eyes in disbelief.

"You're lying. I know you are cause whenever you watch Tiktoks, you watch them with your volume maxed up." he states. "My bad, I meant Instagram." I try to save myself but there's no use.

"You were talking to a girl weren't you?" Nick smirks as he speaks, I just sigh as I give up.

"OH MY GOD! What's her name!" he exclaims, jumping on the couch before I can even reply to him.

"Her name is Kinsley, well I don't know it's confusing she said I could call her Ella if I want so I guess her name is Ella. And I'm not talking to her like that I'm just like- she reached out to me about something." I respond to him. "What did she reach out to you about?" he questions.

"Nothing important. Oh yeah. We're going to LEGOLAND tomorrow." I inform my brother, "Um... okay. Have you told Chris yet?" he replies. "No I just made the plans. I was about to tell get up and tell you guys but you had to start questioning me about Ella." I answer.

"You just made the plans? Was this before or after you spoke to Ella?" he asks with a smirk. "During. We agreed on meeting tomorrow." I answer in an obviously type tone.

"And you're sure you want me and Chris to come with you?" he asked, "Shut the hell up." I reply, rolling my eyes and walk to Chris's room.

"Chris. We're going to LEGOLAND tomorrow." I state, standing at his doorframe, "Really?!" he asked excitedly, "Yep. We're meeting someone there." I reply. "ooo is it a girl? Is she hot? Please say she's hot." Chris asked.

"Yes it's a girl. Yeah I guess she's hot I mean I haven't really looked at her profile." I answer. "Then join me and we'll look together." Chris invites me over to his bed.

"Okay." I shrug, running and jumping on Chris's bed into a seating position. 

"NICK! COME IN HERE! WE'RE GONNA LOOK AT THIS GIRL'S INSTAGRAM!" Chris shouts. "COMING!" Nick shouts back and in a matter of seconds, Nick comes running through the doorframe, sliding on the floor from his socks.

"Ella?" he asks, "I guess. Matt just said it was a girl." Chris answers, "Yeah it's Ella." I tell Nick.

"What's her handle?" Chris asked, "Kinsleyambrose." I answer, "I thought her name was Ella?" he questions as he types in the name.

"It is but she said I could call her Ella." I answer simply. He makes an 'ooo' sound at my words to which Nick joins in and I just roll my eyes.

"Is this her?" Chris asked, showing me an account.

She was pretty. Really pretty.

"Damn." I mutter, "So I take that as a yes?" Chris laughs, "Uh yeah. Yes. Yes that's her." I answer flushed at his words.

"Holy shit she's hot." Chris mutters, "I mean kinda, she's pretty." Nick agrees, kind of.

"I'm gonna follow her." Chris smirks, "Chris don-" but my words got cut off as his finger hit the follow button.

"Chris why the fuck would you do that?" I ask, "What? If she's gonna be out friend, we might as well follow her." he shrugs, putting his phone in his lap.

"Fuck, now she's gonna think something's up." I mutter, "I mean would she be wrong though? You have to admit. She's pretty. She's hot for that matter. Learn to grow some balls Matthew." Chris tells me.

"Whatever bro. But if you made shit weird, I will be mad." I reply.

"What's the big deal about it anyways, Matt? She's just a girl you literally knew since like 15 minutes ago." Nick points out, "Right yeah. My bad. Sorry Chris." I reply quietly.

"You're all good. You're forming a crush on the girl. I bet, you're gonna end up dating her one day." he replies, patting my back.

"I am not forming a crush on her. I just think she's pretty. You think she's pretty and you don't like her. Nick thinks she's pretty and I know he doesn't like her." I argue, "Whatever helps you sleep at night Matty B." Chris says, patting my back once more before walking away.

I sighed as Nick joined Chris in whatever room they walked out of. I am too tired to think about girls right now and knowing me, if I'm tired, I start assuming things and convince myself I like her and I don't.

So I decided to take a nap to clear my mind, and hopefully when I wake up, I realize that it's not a crush, just an attraction.

kinsleyambrose

kinsleyambrose apparently i've been in a coma for 5 months

kinsleyambrose apparently i've been in a coma for 5 months... i'm back tho

comments have been disabled for this post

KIERA SPEAKS: hola hola! how do you like this chapter?