𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

JUNE 2 2022

kinsleyambrose

kinsleyambrose hey hello I'd like to announce that this boy is not my boyfriend, it was simply a dare where we had to act like a couple for a week and constantly post abt it

comments have been disabled 

matthew.sturniolo

sturniolo

matthew.sturniolo this girl is not my gf it was just a dare that we had to act like a couple for a week and post abt it the week is over so technically so are we :)

comments have been disabled

JUNE 4 2022

ELLA'S POV

"You can leave now." Matthew says to me as I put my shirt back on. 

"Huh?" I ask him, "You can leave now. I got what I wanted from you, I don't need to hang out with you anymore." Matthew shrugs, going on his phone.

"Fuck you." I reply, rolling my eyes, "Ya already did." he winks, "Don't. I can't believe I trusted you and now you're telling me you just used me for sex?" I ask him, grabbing my phone from the nightstand.

"Basically. Oh and I'm blocking you on snap, don't try to contact me or anything." he tells me, "Didn't plan on it." I reply, walking out of his room and towards the front door.

--

"Hey Ella-"

"Do not talk to me." I interrupt Nick as I walk past him and to my room.

They chose the wrong day to come over and hang out.

"FUCK!" I shout before bursting in tears.

"Ella what the fuck happened?" Kyle asks, barging in my room only to be delighted with my tear filled face.

"I trusted him. That's what fucking happened. I fucking trusted him and he used me just for sex." I answer, "Matthew?" Kyle asks, sitting down beside me, "Yep." I answer.

"Oh I'm sorry Kins, I swear you're way more than just a fuck." He assures me, "Clearly I am" I reply, "No you're not. You're way beyond that. I mean ask Matt, he thinks so. He's like head over heels in love with you." he laughs.

"But how do I know he's not gonna use me too?" I respond, "Ella don't even think he's going to do anything like that. He genuinely cares for you. He treats you like you're a lady, not some random fuck. He makes sure you're okay and he looks at you like you're his everything. I can guarantee you, he will most definitely not use you." Kyle states.

"Thank you Ky." I whisper, hugging him, "Anytime Kins. Now I gotta ask something." he replies.

"What...?" I ask hesitantly.

"Did he use protection at least."

"Oh my fuck! Yes he used protection." I laugh, "Good, I'm not ready to be an uncle." he replies.

"Aw you see me as your sister?" I ask with a smile, "No, I know you as my sister." he smiles.

"Aw that's sweet." I reply, standing up.

"Now, I'm going to make ramen." I states, "Can you make me some?" Kyle asks, "No make some yourself." I answer, opening my door to see Matt's face, his hand on the doorknob about to open it.

"Oh hey Matt." I say, walking past him. 

He grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him, sending butterflies through my stomach.

"El what happened?" he asks, "Nothin big." I shrug, clearly lying.

"I find that hard to believe because your face is still wet from you crying, you're eyes are red and we all heard you scream fuck. So don't tell me 'nothin big'." He replies.

"He used me for sex." I states, walking away from him.

"Ella that's something big." Matt states, walking behind me, "Whatever. He didn't deserve me." I reply.

"To hell he didn't. Who the fuck has that mindset to just fuck a girl and then leave them." he says, "Him apparently." I reply, taking out a thing of ramen. Not one of the cups though cause those are gross.

"No because that actually annoys me. Like you actually liked him when all he did was pretend to. He fucking lead you on just so he could get in your pants. That's such a dick move. He clearly doesn't know how to treat a girl, especially a girl like you. All you did was care for him and you had genuine feelings for him and everything and he pulls a card like that? What the actual fuck is wrong with him." Matt continues to talk and talk and talk and eventually I found myself smiling at him.

"And to do something like that- why are you smiling?" Matt asks, "Kyle was right. You do care." I smile at him.

"Yeah of course I care. I'm going to care if a guy used someone like you for sex." he replies.

"Thank you Matt." I smile, hugging him, "You're welcome El." her replies, wrapping his arms tight around me.

"Have I ever told you I like it when you call me El?" I ask, nuzzling my head into his chest, "No, but good to know." he replies.

KIERA SPEAKS: hola! it's a bit short but whatever anywho go follow LovelyScary and get her to 100 she fr deserves the world so