𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

MAY 23 2022

"Ok so Kinsley- Ella. Tell us a story from your childhood." Chris prompts as the group stands in line for Coastersaurus.

"Ok now I need a little bit of clarification on that. Like childhood as in when I was really little, or like middle school, or high school.  Or like after high school?" Ella asked, "Hmm, middle or high school for sure." he decides.

"Ok um. So I'll tell you one from like elementary school- or wait. I think it was 8th grade. I don't know, 7th, 8th grade. I had like a massive crush on this boy named Paul (iykyk) and like I had the fattest crush on him. And so I would always hang out with his friends and stuff but never him. Like I was really close with one of his friends, Leo. And so basically it got to the point where I was always hanging out with Leo and Leo was like my wingman cause he knew I liked his best friend, Paul. So one day, he's hanging out at my place and he's like, 'Ella, I think Paul likes you, he's always talking about you' ya ya ya. But what Leo didn't know was that, all while becoming friends with a friend of Paul's to get him to notice me, I had began to not like Paul anymore and I had grown a crush on Leo. But I didn't want him to know that so I'm just like 'yep I like Paul but I'm not sure he likes me back though' and so he decides to call Paul and start talking about me. Of course Paul didn't know I was right there in the room so he actually confesses that he likes me. Leo told him I liked him too and then Paul denies it and says there's no way she's out of my league even though I for real like was mad ugly in middle school. So then Leo like shows me on the face time call and that's when Paul asked me out, but not like formally cause like we were in 8th grade I think. But I said yes and we dated for 2 months and I did not have any feelings towards Paul at all but I didn't want to hurt his feelings by telling him I liked Leo but finally Leo told me- DURING my relationship with Paul- he told me that he couldn't help but like me and how he was so sorry for liking me. I told him I liked him too but I had to break up with Paul before any progress should be made. Long story short, I broke up with Paul, got with Leo just for him to cheat on me with Paul's sister literally 4 weeks into us dating. Then when I told my friends they of course confronted him about it and then he denied it and then told everyone I cheated on him. So then even though me and Paul had no more feelings for each other, we pretended to date and everything. It lasted until the 9th grade and by then, Leo and the other girl had broken up. So basically I got back by 'dating' my ex again. Kinda. But yeah it was really fun." 

( Even though Ella had a memory of her and Baylen dating in high school, it was just in the dream, her and Baylen never had anything but a good friendship )

"Wait so you liked Paul so to get his attention you started hanging with Leo. And by accident you liked Leo but Leo told Paul you liked him so he called him, told him and you guys started dating then but you didn't like him, you liked Leo? But then Leo liked you during your relationship with Paul, so you broke up with him, got with Leo but Leo cheated on you so you started fake dating Paul again to get Leo jealous?" Nick questions. 

"Basically yeah." Ella replies, "As fun and exciting that is, I wanted an embarrassing story." Chris states.

"Hm. Let me- OH I have one! Okay. So like one day when I was in 8th grade, my friends suddenly decided to avoid me. I tried to talk to them and even sit around with them but they were acting like I was a ghost. They go like "did you hear that?" "feels like someone is here" "scary". Y'know, the usual 2nd grader shit. It was hilarious and funny, I knew they were just trying to annoy me. There wasn't a teacher so I roam around singing "hearts here, hearts here" and draw hearts in like the whiteboard. I don't know why I was doing that. I went outside alone. I saw a guy sitting in the floor. It was my classmate who I am pretty close with because we were classmates since 7th grade- we aren't in contact anymore at all- but I sit beside him and grab his notebook. Sang "hearts here, i will put some hearts here, hearts here". SO SILLY ME I EVEN DRAW HEART ALL AROUND HIS NOTEBOOK. I was wondering why he was quiet. I looked at him and saw IT WASN'T MY CLASSMATE I KNEW. He was from a different class and he was kind of famous in our school. I stand up quickly so aware of what has happened. I ran back to my classroom can't handle my embarrassment and have no one to share my story because my friends were trying to annoy me. I heard he called me crazy which is lowkey kinda true. I have like no common sense at all."

"Bro okay, first of all, I hate when people do shit like that. Like 'oh do you hear something?' like kid just shut the fuck up and grow up. Especially in the 8th grade? Like what they were probably 13/14 that shit's for literal 1st graders." Matt replies, "Right? That's what I' saying." Ella agrees.

"So like what happened after like did they stop ignoring you?" Nick asks, "Yeah the day later I kinda forced them to talk to me." Ella shrugged and it was their turn to go on the ride.

KIERA SPEAKS: hola! just to clarify some things, baylen and ella only dated in her dream, they did not date in real life. I'm still debating on keeping River and Tucker tucked (u see what i did there) away into her dreams or like add them to real life but with a twist yk?

Also I'm very much aware that I said I was taking a break, I just had to feeling to write the next update cause I had an idea. I'm feeling a bit better I swear you guys helped a lot and I truly mean it. I'm still not in the best mindset but I'm a little better.