𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

AUSUST 10 2022

ELLA'S POV

kinsleyambrose

kinsleyambrose i am obsessed with reading also expect music very soon ;)

comments

matthew.sturniolo Ring??
-- kinsleyambrose the one u gave me 😁

christophersturniolo Can't wait to see you again!
-- kinsleyambrose same!

nicolassturniolo Missy what is the ring on ur left ring finger???
-- kinsleyambrose promise ring babes

user9 plane???

user32 I think she's going to Boston
kinsleyambrose liked this comment

user43 Wedding ring??
-- kinsleyambrose promise*

Pretty Girl by Clairo plays through my airpods as the plane rocks me around like a baby.

Another two more hours and we'll land at the Boston Logan airport.

I spent those two hours in a deep sleep though, and woke up to we fell in love in october by girl in red playing on my airpods now.

I grab my bag from the above compartment and my backpack from my feet then get off of the plane where I walk to baggage claim.

Now usually I'd bring a shit ton of clothes, but all I needed was a fancy dress which Maya said she'd help me look for while I'm here. I still haven't told her a bout Matt, which I hope she doesn't get mad about, if she even gets to see him.

I haven't even talked to Matt about him coming as my plus one. 

I gotta get on top of that.

So I grab my only suitcase which had many outfits planned in and then walked to the parking garage where Maya and Devin were going to pick me up.

I decided to keep one air pod in, just because music was my literal life.

"OH MY GOD ELLA!" Maya exclaims, running up to me to hug me, I threw off my backpack and ran up to hug her as well.

"MAYA! I've missed you!" I exclaim, pulling away from the hug, "I've missed you too! Oh my God! You're gorgeous, someone had a glow up." Maya states.

"Are you kidding?! You're so hot now!" I reply, looking her up and down.

"Hey back off, she's my fiance." Devin informs me, "DEV!" I screech, running up to hug him too.

"Hey Kin!" he says, hugging me as well.

"What have you been up to?" he asks, pulling away from me and putting my suitcase in the trunk.

"Not much. I have an album coming out in a few days." I reply, "NOT MUCH? ELS YOU'RE FINALLY DOING MUSIC?" Maya screeches.

"Yep." I reply, "Els that's great." she states, "Mhm." I reply, hopping into the backseat.

"I still you have little old Jess." I comment, patting the seats, "Yep! Jess will forever live on." Maya replies, getting into the front seat while Dev gets into the drivers seat and begins driving.

"So when were you gonna tell me you moved to Boston?" I asked, "Never." Maya jokes with a giggle, "I'm kidding, I was going to tell you I just didn't know if you were mad at me or something." she adds.

"Of course not! I just got busy and began to forget to reply." I reply, "Oh well, whatever. That's behind us. Now you're here in Boston, and we're going to catch up." she shrugs.

"You start." she adds.

"Well um, I haven't been up to much. Well I kinda have. I moved in with my best friend Baylen and his friends. They're great. Um I was in a coma." I laugh.

"No way really?" she asks, turning in her seat to look at me, "Yeah." I chuckle, "Damn, you really are a survivor." she comments, turning back to sit forward.

"Yeah. Oh and then like right after that I met these triplets. They've become my best friends too. They visited Florida for the Summer and then went back home after their birthday. One of em- Matt- is even my boyfriend." I share.

"No way! Dev you hearing this? Kinsley Ella Ambrose can actually pull!" Maya responds, "Surprised? Yeah well I'm hot now." I reply.

"Go you! What does he look like?" Maya asks.

I pull out my phone and show her my lock screen which had a picture of us two.

"Oh my God you guys are so cute." Maya gushes, "Have you seen my spam?" I laugh, pulling my phone back.

"No! What is it?" she asks, pulling her own phone out.

"Ellatheumbrella." I answer, "Funny." she replies, searching up my tag.

I watch as she follows me and likes some of my posts.

"You guys are so cute! When did you start dating?" she asks, "June 9th." I answer, smiling brightly.

"Damn you can hold a relationship for two months?" she jokes, "Fuck you." I reply.

She follows the triplets as well before shutting off her phone.

"Okay so, tomorrow, we're going dress shopping for you." Maya tells me, "Uh okay." I reply.

"But the day after, I gotta see the triplets." I add, "They live here?" Maya asks.

"Yep." I answer, "Oh my God, if I knew that I would have let them come. I can't now, it's too late of a notice." she replies.

"That's fine. They would have caused a ruckus anyways." I said, "But..." she dragged out.

"I know. I can bring Matt as my plus one." I sigh.

"Why do you sound so upset about it?" she asks, "I'm not upset about it. I'm more than happy to bring him, I just haven't asked him yet." I answer.

"SIS THE WEDDING IS IN 5 DAYS!" Maya exclaims, "I know which is why I need to talk to the triplets after dress shopping." I reply.

"Just text him." Maya shrugs, "I did, he hasn't answered," I reply.

"Fuck him then. He should always reply to his girlfriend." Devin says, "What time is it? 9:22 pm? Yeah he's probably busy filming a video for his channel." I reply.

"Why does he film at 9 o'clock at night?" Maya asks, "It's just something they do. They have car videos every Friday, they usually film them like mad late and post em on Fridays. They also do vlogs and shit on Wednesdays." I answer.

"Ohhh." she nods her head as Devin pulls up to their house that I would be staying in the next week or so.

KIERA SPEAKS: OH MY FUCK MADI'S STORY!!!! I just wanna cry over Matt all the time at this point