𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

AUGUST 11 2022

ELLA'S POV

PREVIOUSLY ON RULE BREAKER...

I saw the dude once more but this time it was only me and Nate. The triplets had went to go get food for Trevor while me and Nate agreed to go get candy and ice cream.

Nate watches as the guy looks me up and down and licks his lips.

"Nate I'm scared." I whisper, hugging Nate's side, "You're okay, he won't do anything, I'll make sure of it." he replies, wrapping an arm around me.

The guy walks closer to us and walks past me, sniffing me as I'm about to cry.

"Yo back off she has a boyfriend." Nate says to the dude, "I don't see him." The guy replies, getting all close into my face.

"uhh." I hear Nate mutter.

"He's actually my boyfriend." I lie nervously, hugging Nate with a weak smile.

"I don't believe it. I saw that other kid all over you earlier." the old guy replies, "He's my brother." I lie.

"Fine if this guy's your boyfriend, prove it." the old guy smirks.

"How the fuck am I supposed to prove that he's my boyfriend?" I ask, "Kiss. Him." the guy answers, getting close to my face.

I look at Nate, on the verge of crying while he looks at me.

"Come on! Kiss him, or I kiss you." he shouts.

I kiss Nate, only for a split second as a tear rolls down my face.

"Whatever, I'll get you soon." the guy says to me, smacking my ass before walking away.

"I can't believe you." I hear someone say from behind me.

"Matt I swear it's-"

"Come on Ella. I thought you really liked me." Matt interrupts, his voice quiet.

"Matt I do. I only did that because of tha-"

"I don't wanna hear your excuses. You kissed my best friend. I'm sorry Ella, but I am really influenced to end it here." he interrupts once again.

"Wait Matt she-"

"And Nate? Come on you just met her? And you're my best friend and knew we were dating-"

"MATT! Stop interrupting us and let us explain!" Nate interrupts this time.

"No, he can interrupt us all he wants, cause no matter how much I try to explain how I only kissed you because I didn't want a creepy old guy getting me pregnant." I say before walking away.

I hear Matt ask Nate if that was true and all I could assume was that Nate nodded his head because Matt came running after me.

"No Matt. I don't want you to have to hear my 'excuses'." I say, putting air quotes over the word.

"Ella I didn't know-"

"You know what Matt? I do really like you but I'm really debating my interest in you if you think I'm that stupid to think, that I would kiss a guy I just met even when I had a boyfriend." I interrupt.

"Ella I'm sorry. I just never- I've never had a girlfriend I've cared this much for. I've never had a girlfriend I... love. I'm sorry I reacted that way I was just scared that you thought that maybe Nate was more attractive than I am or that he was funnier or just that he was better than me. I really can't loose you Ella, especially not to my best friend." he replies.

"Matt, I plan on spending my whole life with you. I plan on getting married and raising a family. You're going to need to trust me a lot more if you want that too." I say.

"I do trust you. I just got scared that you actually kissed him cause you want, him." he replies.

"I don't want him Matt. I want you. I like you not him." I state, "I like you too Ella." he agrees smiling.

"Actually." I begin.

"Oh no." he mutters.

"I love you too." I state, "I was really hoping you wouldn't catch that part." he replies.

"Well I did. You may not know this, but I listen to every word you say." I state, "I don't know if I should be concerned about that or happy." he replies.

"I don't know. Just know I do. And I always will." I state, "Me too." he agrees.

"Now go apologize to Nate, he didn't do anything but help me." I state, "Okay." Matt chuckles then we both walk back to Nate.

"I'm sorry Nate, for assuming you'd kiss her." Matt apologizes, "Aye it's alright man. You really like her, I get it. Just know I was just trying to help her from something happening." Nate replies, dapping up Matt leading into a hug.

"Thank you." Matt says, "Anytime." Nate replies.

"And actually, I love her." Matt clarifies, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, "Yep and I love him too." I smile.

"Good, I would hate to come in between a relationship like yours." Nate replies as Nick and Chris arrive at his side, putting the dog food in the cart.

"I just almost witnessed the break up of those two." Nate tells them, "NO!" Nick replies.

"WHAT?! WHY?! What happened?!" Chris asks.

"This creepy old guy came up to me and Nate said I have a boyfriend and he's like 'oh I don't see him' and since Matt wasn't here I said Nate was my boyfriend and then he's like I don't believe that, that other guy was all over you earlier, and I said he was my brother and then he told me to prove Nate's my boyfriend by kissing him and if I didn't he would kiss me and so I kissed Nate but only for a split second and I was literally crying and then he walked away but Matt saw and got upset over it and didn't let us explain but then I walked away and we talked it out. Matt said he loved me I said I loved him we came back over here he apologized to Nate then you guys came over." I explained.

"Aw you guys love each other?" Nick asks, "Yep." me and Matt answer.

"That's cute." he states.

"Yes, it is now can we please go home before I see that guy again?" I reply, "Yeah of course."

KIERA SPEAKS: is this better hailey??