𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

MAY 23 2022

"I said girl why you keep callin'? I said girl why you keep callin'? Yea. She said I need a new whip Yeah, 'cause I know that you still ballin'. She just wanna go back to the future, so I brought that girl a DeLorean. Twenty-one minutes until I gotta go. So I told that girl that I'm gonna slaughter it. Doo doo. Duh duh nu nu nu nu." Ella sings along with Chris, Nick, and Matt as she rides in the backseat of their van.

The triplets laughed at Ella as she smiled at them.

"What?" she asked innocently, "You sang the music?" Chris laughs, "You don't?" Ella replies as if it was obvious.

"Guess I'll have to start doin it." he replies.

"Okay Ella. I know you had a lot of fun today, and we did too so do you maybe wanna hang out again tomorrow?" Nick offers, "Yeah of course. Do you have a place in mind or do I have to choose again." Ella replies, shooting a look at Matt through the mirror.

"It's not my fault you're indecisive." he defends, "I said no to Icon, only because that one kid died there." Ella states.

"Icon? I wanna go there!" Chris exclaims, "See Ella. Don't be a pussy." Matt says. Ella sighs, watching Nick's face light up at the idea, knowing she'd feel bad if she said no to going with them.

"Fine I guess I'll go, but I'm only going on the rides if one of you go on with me." Ella bargains, "Of course, we're not gonna make you go alone. Duh." Nick states as Matt pulls up to Baylen's house.

"Ok, well um. Thank you guys, for the ride and everything. I'll meet you guys tomorrow morning at Icon." Ella smiles as she gets out of the backseat.

"Wait um. We can pick you up." Matt tells her, "You sure?" she asks, "Yep. It's not a problem at all." Matt speaks as he flashes a smile at Ella.

"Ok well I'll dm you later." Ella replies, "I can um, I can just give you my number." Matt states, "Oh um, yeah okay." she agrees and opens her phone to give to Matt. He puts in his number and hands Ella's phone back to her.

"K well thank you. I'll text you later." Ella says, "Ok, bye Ella." Matt replies.

"Bye Ella" "Bye bye Ella."

"Bye girlfriend." Matt's tease cause Ella to send him a look before she replies with, "Bye boyfriend." then walks into her house.

"So. How was your date with Matt?" Sadie smirks, "I wouldn't consider it a date if his brothers were there too. It was more of a meet and greet you know?" Ella replies, plopping a seat on the kitchen counter.

"Still tell me about it." Sadie smiles.

"It was fun, I mean we did a lot of things you know? We went on a few rides, we got to know each other, or so, they got to know me. Matt didn't tell Chris or Nick about anything which I think will not turn out well but I don't know. Bro and Chris would not shut up about me and Matt. He was all like, 'Kinsley Ella Sturniolo, it fits' then he said I was down bad for Matt and then when Matt made fun of me for being short Chris told him to be nice to his girlfriend and it was really weird. He made jokes about it throughout the whole day, kid would not shut up at all." Ella rambles.

"Aw that's cute, did you get his snap?" Sadie asks, "Who? Chris or Matt's?" Ella asks back.

"Matt you dumbass." Sadie clarifies, "Oh um, I actually got his number..." Ella answers.