𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

MAY 25 2022

Matt lay still asleep next to Ella with soft snores escaping his lips. Ella looked over at him and smiled at the shirtless boy laying next to her. 

The blonde girl shifted in the bed for a moment, contemplating between getting up or going back to sleep. The clock on the wall read 6:42, which made Ella groan in annoyance. She felt something shift beside her, letting the girl know she accidentally woke up Matt.

"Morning Ella." Matt yawned out. The brunette rubbed his eyes then sat up, seeing the sun freshly risen.

"Too early." Ella replies, "It's not even 7?" Matt asks, "Damn, well I'm going back to sleep." he adds.

"I second that." Ella agrees as Matt lays back down, only this time his head on Ella's chest.

Ella, not sure as to what she should do, moved her hand to above his head, contemplating playing with his hair, then decided against it and put her hand to the side.

"I don't mind." Matt mumbles, grabbing Ella's hand and putting it on his head.

She smiles down at the boy, not expecting him to look back up at her and smile but he did.

"You're heart's beating fast." Matt comments, "You make me nervous." Ella replies.

"Aw that's cute." Matt mumbles, "If you're tired you can go to sleep." Ella says, an English accent slipping out.

"Woah where'd the accent come from?" Matt giggles, "You act like you don't have a Boston accent." Ella replies, snuggling her head close to Matt's head.

"I don't even hear it." Matt speaks softly, "I do." Ella replies.

--

nicolassturniolo2

nicolassturniolo2 and then he says he wasn't flirting with her

baylenlevine AYO

sadiecrowell ugh #minsley
--nicolassturniolo2 OR MELLA
--sadiecrowell we'll have to ask her
--nicolassturniolo2 i will when she wakes up :)

riversubbet i have no clue who yall are but they cute cute together
--pplfromtroublemaker get tf away river ur not messing them up this time
--riversubbet what?
--author insert shrek face

bussinbussinmeatmeat they cute together

paneragirl 😢

--

kinsleyambrose

@kinsleyambrose 1s ago

featuring alahna :) @mattsturniolo pls let me wear your pluto hat

🎵Eyedress - Jealous

KIERA SPEAKS: hola it's short so so sorry like my sincere apologies