𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

JUNE 6 2022

ELLA'S POV

"CHRIS STOP KICKING ME!" Nick shouts.

He had to sit across from Chris who was sat next to Sadie. Matt and I sat beside her while Kyle sat on the end.

Dizzy sat next to Nick then Baylen then Peej.

( this is how they sat if ur confused 

CHRIS   SADIE   ELLA   MATT

                                                                      KYLE

NICK   DIZZY   BAYLEN   PEEJ

                                                                                )

Sadie giggled, whispering to Chris to keep doing it, causing me to kick her. Sadie instead of kicking back, pushed me to the side Matt was seated at, resulting in me falling of the slightest onto Matt.

"SADIE CROWELL!" I exclaim, pushing Sadie into Chris.

"STOP PUSHING EACH OTHER!" Nick exclaims, "Yes sir." Baylen replies, jokingly putting two fingers up to his forehead to salute Nick.

"Shut the fuck up Baylen." Nick replies, rolling his eyes.

"Hey Chris, can you pass me a roll?" Kyle requests, Chris tosses a roll to Kyle but throws it too high. Kyle leans back to catch it and ends up falling on his back in his chair.

"Oh my God Kyle are you okay?" I ask with a slight laugh, getting up from my chair to check on him.

"Oh My GoD kYlE aRe YoU oKaY?" Matt mocks me, "Shut the fuck up, you jealous bitch." I reply.

A chorus of 'ohhh's come from the table.

"Yes I'm okay." Kyle laughs sitting up.

--

It was now past dinner and I was doing the dishes with Nick while everyone else cleaned up the table and got ready for movie night in my room.

"So how's you and Matt?" Nick asks, drying a bowl and putting it in the cabinet with the rest.

"We're good if you're implying our 'relationship' you claim we have." I laugh, putting the dish I washed into the other side of the sink to be rinsed.