𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

MAY 26 2022

The hot sun beamed down on Ella's tanned skin as she watched all of her friends play around in the pool splashing each other and causing trouble.

"Ooo I'm Ella and I don't wanna be a fun human being I just wanna sit around and tan." A voice from above her mocks, "Shut the hell up Nick." Ella replies, opening her eyes to see not Nick but Matt.

"Guess again." Matt says, "Matt. Take 2 steps back. You're getting me wet." Ella replies, "That's what she said." Matt giggles, "Do you ever shut the fuck up." she comments, "Only when I'm told to." he shrugs.

"Well this is me telling you to shut the fuck up." Ella says, "Come on El, come in the pool with us. You invited us over and you have said a total of 7 words to me and like 3 to Nick and Chris." Matt replies.

Ella gives Matt a look.

"Please." he speaks softly, Ella sighs, replying with, "Fine."

"Yay, come on." Matt replies, grabbing Ella's hand and pulling her into the pool.

"Suck it dick face." Matt says before pushing Ella into the pool, "Yo! Fuck. I think I hit my ankle on the side of the thing." Ella winces.

"Oh shit! Are you okay?" Matt asks, "Yeah I'm fine, just can you help me up?" she asks, putting her arm out in front of her.

"Matt don't fall for it-"

Chris's warning is cut off by Ella pulling Matt into the pool.

"You're a bitch." Matt comments, "You're a dick! You pushed me into the pool!" Ella defends, "That's not fair, you guilt tripped me." Matt replies, "Not my fault you care too much about me." Ella shrugs, walking to her friends.

"My bad I care for someone." Matt replies, putting his arms up in defense, "Nah bro you care about her way too much." Kyle comments.

"Yo! Shut up." Matt laughs, "Never." Kyle replies.

"Yo! We should play like volleyball or something." Chris suggests, "If we do, Ella's gonna beat everyone's ass." Kyle replies, "Nuh uh, I could totally beat her." Chris argues, "Then let's see." Ella replies, "Deal." Chris replies as well and they shake hands as Baylen runs out of the pool to get a volleyball.

"Ok, 4 v 4, Chris pick a team member." Baylen announces from above the pool.

"Matt." 

"Ella pick a team member."

"Sadie."

"Chris pick."

"Nick."

"Ella pick."

"Kyle."

"Chris pick."

"P.J."

"Ella you're stuck with me." Baylen announces, jumping into the pool.

"Ok first team to 15 wins, Ella your serve." Baylen says tossing the ball to Ella.

She serves it and Matt bumps it back causing Sadie to go for it. P.J goes for it but misses.

The next 3 points were made by Chris's team, 2 from Chris himself and 1 from Nick, resulting in the score being 1/3.

"If I get the next point Matt has to kiss Chris on the cheek." Ella announces, serving the ball towards Matt.

Matt being caught off guard by Ella's words, misses the ball resulting in Ella getting her 2nd point.

"AW FUCK!" Matt shouts, "Yo Matt, kissy kissy." Chris says, walking towards Matt.