𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

AUGUST 11 2022

ELLA'S POV

"If you make me where that I will fuck up your wedding so bad."

Me and Maya had been dress shopping for an hour and I still have found nothing I wanted to wear.

"Ella, there is one more dress shop, then you're wither gonna have to make your own or deal with one you don't like." Maya sighs, putting the dress back on the rack.

"I just gotta find the one that makes me look hot." I reply, standing up to walk out of the store with Maya.

We began talking more as we walked to the next dress boutique. It was literally called, 'Next Dress' and it was a boutique. 

Anywho, I had finally found the perfect one, which I'm not showing you yet because, well I just don't want to and the author is too lazy to go on Pinterest and look for one. #procrastinating.

As me and Maya walk out of the boutique, I see three boys running down the sidewalk and towards me.

"Oh boy." I mutter before they all come crashing at me, hugging me.

"ELLA!" They all exclaim.

"Hey." I sigh, "What's the matter?" Matt questions, all of them pulling away from me.

"Nothing." I answer, "You sighed. What's wrong?" he asks again, "I'm good. That was just overwhelming." I reply.

"Oh. Ok." he says, looking at the place we just came out of.

"Hey why were you just in a dress store?" Chris asks, clearly reading Matt's mind because he was wondering the same thing.

"Maya's wedding. It's in 4 days and I don't have a single dress to my name." I answer, "What about that one black one." Matt mentions.

"Left it at home." I answer, "Ah." he replies.

Maya nudges my shoulder, giving me a look to tell me to ask Matt.

"Oh uh um. Matt, do you wanna be my plus one... maybe?" I ask nervously, "Yeah of course. I'd be happy to be your plus one." he answers.

"SEE! I don't know why you were scared to ask." Maya says, "Shut up." I reply.

"Anywho, we have to keep shopping-"

"No we don't." Maya interrupts, "We don't?" I ask, turning to her, "Nope. So you can go hang out with them, I'll take your dress back to ours and yeah." Maya says, taking the dress out of my hands.

"Wait Mays, I was gonna spend the day with you though." I reply, "No no no, spend the day with them. We can spend tomorrow together." she says.

"But Maya-"

"No. Ella go spend time with you boyfriend and his brothers. I swear, I'll be fine with Devin. Just go hang out with them." she interrupts, "Maya." I groan.