𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 (𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄)

JUNE 9 2027

ELLA'S POV

"Ugh I feel so weird." I tell Maya as I pat down my dress with my hands.

"Well you don't look weird, you look great. And so does your groom." Maya tells me, fixing up my makeup.

"Hey Els." Maya starts, "Yeah Mays?" I ask.

"I'm sorry Aunt Rose couldn't be here." she apologizes, "It's fine. She was a shit mom anyways. She doesn't deserve to see me officiate being with someone who makes me happy." I reply.

"I know that, I just like thought that maybe you'd be upset about it, at least just a little." she says, "I am upset a bit. I mean she kinda just left me and then when me and Matt got engaged, I texted her, inviting her, just to find out she blocked me." I reply.

"Oh I'm sorry Els." Maya says, rubbing my back, "Hey, no getting upset. It's a happy day. I'm marrying my forever, this is happy not sad." I reply, perking up.

"You're right." she replies, smiling at me.

"Is the wedding over yet?" I laugh, "You haven't even walked down the isle yet." Maya laughs, "Ok, I think I'm ready..." I sigh.

Alahna, Madi, Sadie, and another one of my cousins- Ellie- were my bridesmaids. Maya was my Maid of Honor while Trevor was the flower dog. 

Nate, Justin, Baylen, Kyle, Peej, and Elmer were Matt's groomsmen, Nick being Matt's Best Man and Chris being the ring barrier. 

Trevor walked down the aisle, his treat laying before Matt's feet as tiny flowers dropped from the top of the dog, every step he made before I walked down with the rest of my bridesmaids.

I looked up, smiling at Matt who was smiling bright at me.

"Hi." I mumbled to Matt once I reached him, "You look amazing." Matt says and I blushed, handing my bouquet to Madi.

"Welcome, loved ones. We are gathered here today to join Kinsley and Matthew in holy matrimony. Would you, Kinsley like to say your vows?" I nodded as Alahna handed me my vows.

"When I was little, my father always told me, 'If someone really loves you, no matter how many other people they meet, their feelings for you wouldn't change. A real lover can't be stolen' and I believe that to be true because you are here with me today and no where else. People always say to keep dreaming, but I find no need for it as my dreams have already led to this." Matt smiling as I passed my vows back to Alahna.

"Matthew, would you like to go now?" 

Matt nodded as he got his vows passed to him.

"Ella, in front of our friend and family gathered here, I promise to love and cherish you in good times and in bad. I promise to love you as much as I love Trevor and my brothers- if not even more. I'm not gonna lie, I thought it was weird when you first reached out to me, and told me about your dream, I thought you were of the slightest crazy, but as we got to know each other, I learned that you were in fact crazy, just crazy for me. And as I say 'I do' tonight, I promise to not only take Instagram worthy photos of you, but to love you forever."

"Do you, Matthew Sturniolo, take Kinsley Ambrose, to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto her for as long as you both shall live?" Matt nodded at this. 

"I do."

And I found myself worrying. This was the guy I'd spend the rest of my life with. Was I sure I wanted to do this?

"And do you, Kinsley Ambrose, take Matthew Sturniolo to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

"Uh, um-"

"KINSLEY ELLA AMBROSE WAKE THE FUCK UP!" 

"I DO!" I shout, raising in my bed.

In my bed?

"What?" Matt asks, "Wait what? I ask.

"Ella you've been asleep like the past 12 hours, how late did you stay up?" Matt asks, "I don't- I don't remember- wait where am I?" I ask, looking around the room that was familiar but not.

"You're at your house. In Boston? Ella what happened?" he asks.

"Wait I live in Boston again?" I ask.

"Yes, you like just moved here...? We helped you unpack and everything...? You even got like those weird T shirts and shit...?" Matt answers.

"Oh my fuck. I had the craziest dream. I dreamt that I was in a coma and everything that happened had just been a dream, like we weren't dating or anything so the I dm'd you and then we got to know each other and we started dating and shit and then we got married." I state.

"Yeah none of that happened." Matt laughs, "Damn, it felt so real though." I reply.

"Well it's not. You were never in a coma and we did not get married, I'm still 19." he laughs.

"Damn." I mutter.

"Now get out of bed, change into some clothes that aren't your pajamas, we're going to a waterpark." he states before leaving.

Wait so I was never in a coma? Everything that just happened was just a dream? What the fuck?

KIERA SPEAKS: HAHAHAHAHAHA 

also just for clarification for anyone confused, this book, everything that happened in this book was a dream and everything that happened in Troublemaker was real life, So in reality, she was not in a coma and they were NOT getting married. If you're still confused just ask in the comments I'm free to clear things up for you :)

The End.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 ² ━━ 𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘛 𝘚𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘖𝘓𝘖 🎉