𝐓𝐖𝐎

MAY 23 2022

"UGH. SADIE! HELP ME!" Ella shouts from her room as she digs through her clothes.

"With what?" Sadie asks from the girl's doorframe. "Picking an outfit. I'm meeting these people today at Legoland and I need to know what to wear." Ella informs the blonde. "Are they guys? That are tall?" Sadie asks.

"I don't know I think they're like 5'8 or something." Ella answers, "Then wear platformed shoes, you know cause you're short." Sadie teases, "You're mean." Ella pouts. 

"Fine I guess you don't want my help then." Sadie shrugs, walking out of Ella's room.

"Noo Sadie I need help." Ella whines but Sadie never comes back. Ella groans, letting out a huff of air before resulting to her first outfit she had in mind.

 Ella groans, letting out a huff of air before resulting to her first outfit she had in mind

"Ok, Sadie. How about this?" Ella asks, standing at Sadie's door. "See, you picked out a good outfit without my help," she replies. "Whatever, I'm not asking for your help ever, again." Ella states.

"What if it's about Matt?" Sadie smirks. Ella had explained the situation to all of her friends with the help of Baylen, even if he hadn't known much about the topic.

"Shut up." Ella says squinting her eyes at the blonde, "I would, but then you wouldn't be reminded that it's almost time for you to go." Sadie replies.

Ella widens her eyes and looks at the clock.

"Fuck. Okay, bye, Sadie. BAYLEN, I'M LEAVING." She rushes. Sadie giggles out a bye and Baylen comes rushing from his room.

"Am I driving you?" he asked, "Um if you want. I can drive myself though." Ella giggles. "Ella you like just got out of a coma, I'll drive you and maybe one of them can drive you home or I can pick you up," Baylen argues. "Whatever," Ella rolls her eyes and walks out the door with Baylen right behind her.

TIME SKIP,

"Bye Baylen." Ella says to Baylen, "Bye Ella. Call me when you need a ride, or just text me if they offer to give you a ride." he replies. "Will do partner," Ella promises, saluting Baylen.

"K bye." Baylen smiles, "Adios." Ella smiles back before Baylen drives away.

Ella turns around and sees the triplets sitting on a bench on their phones talking. She takes a deep breath before walking to them.

When Matt hears footsteps coming closer to him, he looks up from his phone. "Kinsley?" he asks, "Yep, Matt right?" Ella replies.

"I don't know. If we dated wouldn't you know my name?" he teases as his brothers sit there with confusion. "You're never letting that go are you?" Ella asks, "Nope." he smiles, hearing Nick cough from behind him.

"Right. Kinsley, this is Nick and Chris. Chris and Nick this is Kinsley." Matt introduces. Ella shakes both of their hands.

"What he said, only you guys can call me Ella." she introduces herself. "Why don't you go by Kinsley?" Chris wonders.

"Um, I don't know. I just- well I go by Kinsley when it's like formal or some shit, but I let my friends and people like that call me Ella," she explains. "So is like Ella your second name? Or like middle name?" Matt asks.

"It's my middle name," she answers. "Hm. Kinsley Ella Ambrose. It fits." he replies, "I mean I guess." she giggles.

"You know what else fits?" Chris smirks at his brother who widens his eyes and shakes his head no. "Hm?" Ella asks, clueless.

"Kinsley, Ella, Sturniolo."

Matt watches as Ella gets flushed a bit all while he happens to grow a little red too.

"Hmm. Let's actually hang out before you start saying stuff like that big dog." Ella replies, walking past him, patting his shoulder as she walks to where you buy tickets.

"I like her." Nick shrugs, joining Ella at the booth, soon being followed by Chris and Matt.

Ella hums the rhythm of Miss Me by Yung Pleit.

"You listen to Yung Pleit?" Nick questions. Ella glances at Matt for a split second before looking at Nick.

"Um well. Yeah?" she answers confusedly.

In her dream, she listened to Elmer's music but she hadn't listened to it ever since.

"Why the questioning tone?" Nick chuckles, Ella looks at Matt as if to ask "They don't know?"

"Oh, I just- it came out wrong. Yes, I do listen to him." Ella excuses. She's saved by them being up in the line.

Matt stands next to her as Nick manages the tickets.

"Do you know his music from your dream?" Matt whispers into Ella's ears. "I guess so- oh Nick here." she replies, giving Nick the money for her ticket, "Oh... I already paid..." he says.

"Still take the money, gotta pay ya back." she replies, "No you're fine. Just keep it." he says, "You sure?" Ella asks, "I'm sure." he smiles to which Ella smiles back and puts the money back in her bag.

--

"Okay, so what are we doing first?" Nick asks, "Flying school." Chris answers immediately, "Ella you wanna do that?" Nick asks, "I'm down." she agrees.

"Yeah down bad for Matthew," Chris mutters. "Boy shut up." Ella replies, "Hey she didn't deny it." Nick mentions, "It's not true. Bro, I don't- I don't even know him." Ella stutters.

"But you do." Matt whispers in her ear, "Not helping." she replies.

"Oh yeah? Then why'd he say earlier that you guys were dating?" Chris challenges wearing a smirk on his face. "Inside joke," Matt answers quickly.

"Right?" Chris and Nick reply in disbelief. "What? It's true! We literally just started talking to each other yesterday." Ella defends.

"She's right, bro you can literally check our dm's, we just started talking yesterday." Matt agrees.

"Fine." Nick sighs, "You just crushed our dreams." Chris states. "Yeah fucking right," Matt replies.

The group of friends make it to the ride and begin to wait in line.

"How tall are you?" Matt asked, "5'4..." Ella answers hesitantly, "Mm. Explains the platformed shoes" he states and the other two brothers as well as Ella look down at her shoes.

"It's not my fault I'm short." Ella pouts, "You're only 4 inches shorter than us." Chris states, "She's still short." Matt teases, "Matt shut up and be nice to your girlfriend." Nick warns, "NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" Matt exclaims in reply, throwing his hands at his side as Nick, Chris, and Ella laugh.

"He's funny. I like him." Ella states, pointing to the boy standing next to her. 

"Oh who woulda thought?" Nick replies, "I don't like you though." she states, "Oh no! What am I gonna do?! Ella Ambrose doesn't like me!" he replies.

"Do yall have the same humor or something cause Matt said something like that yesterday." Ella mentions, "I mean may I remind you we're triplets." Nick states.

KIERA SPEAKS: hola! lowkey listened to that should be me by justin beiber during this...