𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

MAY 27 2022

"Ella. Ella. Ella. Ella. El Bel. Ella. Bella. Ella Bella. Ella. ELLA ELLA ELLA." Matt bugs Ella as they walk into Talios.

She just laughs to herself as she doesn't reply.

"ELLA. Ella Ella Ella Ella. Come on Ella. Ella. Fine, you're my favorite." Matt continues, "No because you don't mean it." Ella replies, keeping her head facing away from Matt.

"I do mean it." Matt argues, "No you don't." she argues back, "I do." he replies, "Nuh-uh. You just don't want me ignoring you anymore." she says, finally looking back at Matt.

"I mean yeah I don't want you ignoring me, but you're still my favorite," he states as they get to a table.

"And how am I supposed to believe that?" she asks, "I'll sit by you." Matt offers, "Works for me." Ella shrugs.

The table was circular, fitting five people. Matt sat between Ella and Nick. On the other side of Ella sat Sadie and next to Sadie was Chris and then Nick.

"Yo Sadie, you see that waiter over there?" Ella whispers to her friend, pointing to a guy, "Yeah." Sadie whispers back, "Isn't he hot?" Ella says, "I mean he's cute, not really my type." Sadie shrugs.

"Whatever, will you still help me get his snap or something." Ella replies, "Of course, I got you." Sadie winks.

Ella smiles before returning to a more comfortable position in her seat.

"Chris." Ella starts, snapping her fingers at him, "What?" he asks, "Stop staring at Sadie." she tells him.

"I wasn't, the fuck?" he replies, "Mhm. You were practically drooling over her." Ella states.

"Yeah like you weren't just over here eye fucking the waiter over there." Chris shoots back, "I was not." Ella states, "Yeah you were." he replies.

"Was not."

"Was too."

"I'm not doing this, I do it enough with Matt." Ella rolls her eyes.

"Oh my God, Ella." Nick starts, "What?" she asks, "Your waiter guy is coming over here." he states, "Shit." she replies, scrambling around in her seat.

"Don't worry, you look good." Matt laughs quietly, "No, I have to look hot for him, I'll be back." Ella replies, beginning to get up from her seat but Matt grabs her hand.

"You look hot, you're good." He tells her so she sits back now nervously as the waiter arrives at their table.

"Hey guys, I'm Matthew can I get you guys started with any drinks?" he smiles at everyone.

Ella slaps a hand over her mouth as well as Sadie does the same. They laugh at each other while the boys hold in their laughs.

"What?" Matthew asks confused and frightened he did something.

"Nothing it's just his name is also Matthew, we just call him Matt though." Nick answers, "Ohhh." Matthew replies.

"Wait what drinks do you guys have?" Sadie asks, "Well we got Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Coke, Root beer, Iced Tea, Fanta, Sprite, Lemonade, pink lemonade-" Matthew gets interrupted by Ella gasping in joy.

"You like pink lemonade?" he asks her, "Very much." she answers, "So I'm assuming you want that then?" he laughs, and Ella nods her head with a smile.

Matthew lightly laughs as he asks everyone else what drinks they want.

"Alright, I'll be right back with your drinks shortly," Matthew says to the table before walking away.

"Oh my God Sadie Sadie Sadie he smiled at me," Ella says, shaking Sadie's arm in excitement.

Matt watches the girl with a smile on his face without even knowing Nick and Chris had been watching him the whole time.

"I know. He also laughed at you." Sadie replies, "I think you got a shot." Nick comments.

"Really?" Ella asks him, her attention now on Nick.

"I mean yeah. I think you'd work better with this Matt than that one but I think you got a chance." he replies, "Shut up. What me and this Matt have is just fake and just a dare." Ella spoke.

"So I'm just a dare to you?" Matt asks jokingly, "Yep." Ella jokes back.

"Ouch." he replies, "I'm kidding. I love you, Matt." Ella says smiling as she hugs the boy. 

"Chris I know you're smirking and I do not mean it like that," Ella says into Matt's chest.

They all just laugh as Ella brings her head out of Matt's chest, just in time to see Matthew walking back to their table with their drinks.

Matthew gives everyone their drinks and then begins to give Ella hers but then walks away.

"Hey! Give me my pink lemonade." Ella exclaims, not that loud though, "Hmm. I don't know." Matthew replies, "Asshole." Ella jokes as Matthew gives her a drink to her.

"No, thank you?" Matthew asks, "No, you wouldn't give me my drink." Ella answers, turning in her chair to look at him who happened to just be with her back facing the Matt she was destined to be with.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll take your order first." Matthew offers, "I'm actually ordering for two." She tells him.

"Oh, are you pregnant? Shit, I'm sorry for all of that I didn't know you-""No! I'm not pregnant. I'm just ordering for him too." Ella interrupts pointing to Matt.

"Oh ok, my bad. Wait, is he your boyfriend, cause I don't mean to flirt with a taken girl." Matthew asks, "Nope. No boyfriend." Ella smiles.

"OH, MY FUCK! Ella just order." Nick snaps, "Ella?" Matthew asks, "That's my name." Ella states, "Pretty." Matthew mutters.

Ella orders for her and Matt then Matthew takes everyone else's order.

It wasn't long after that that Matthew came back with everyone's food and before they knew it, they were arguing about who pays the bill.

"I'm paying," Ella states, putting her card on the tray thing and holding it close so no one else can get it from her.

They all groan as Matthew comes back for the payment.

"Here ya go." Ella smiles, giving Matthew the tray with her card and a tip for him.

And in a matter of seconds, Matthew was back to Ella, handing her her card that had a small piece of paper with his snap on it.

As they exit the cafe, Ella squeals and jumps around in excitement.

"He gave me his snap!" she exclaims as they walk down the sidewalk.

"Good job," Nick replies, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Whoever thought I couldn't win suck my balls." Ella states, "WOAH." Matt replies, his face shocked at her words.

"Anywho, let's go get some bathing suits!" Ella cheers, getting out from under Nick's arm and skipping down the sidewalk.

KIERA SPEAKS: HII just found out how I'm gonna end this book lowkey excited to see how yall react to it 

but yeah imagine matthew however ya want cuz he wont be sticking around for long :)