𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

JUNE 10 2022

ELLA'S POV

I groaned as my phone dinged from the other side of my bedroom. I stand up and walk to my phone, only for it to be my older cousin, Maya, texting me.

Now that I had the chance to think about it, I am almost never in contact with my family.

My dad, psh where even is he? The last I heard of him, he was in prison for selling drugs. But I see where he was coming from, we were a poor family of 3 and the jobs weren't enough. But as I got older and began working myself, we began to get more stable financially so there was no use in selling drugs but he still kept on.

My mom last I heard was in Canada, working for business. But that was almost 2 years ago. That was when I had first moved in with Baylen. She told me she'd be back in a week. Well a week soon became a month and the month number kept getting larger and larger until I just gave up on asking when she'd been home.

I saw on her face book page that she had a baby last October, but I wasn't informed of it.

But Maya and my other cousin I had always tried to keep in contact with but I began to get more busy with you tube and my friends where there was almost no time just to talk to them.

mays 💩

Hey Ella

els 💩

hey Maya!

mays 💩

How are you?

els 💩

i'm good and you?

mays 💩

I am doing great, I'm getting married in August
and I was hoping if you'd want to be there maybe...

els 💩

OH MY GOD MAYA

CONGRATUALTIONS

AND OFC I'LL COME

mays 💩

Are you sure? It's all the way in Boston.

els 💩

boston?

since when did you live there?

mays 💩