𝐓𝐄𝐍

MAY 27 2022

As Ella stands in front of a mirror, her attention only on her phone while Matt stands not far from her, she catches Matt looking her up and down then looking at the mirror and looking her reflection up and down.

She looks up from her phone and at Matt who had been smiling to himself, "Do you... need something?" Ella giggles, "Nope." Matt replies.

"You where the fuck are Nick and Chris?" Ella asks, walking to the couch to sit back down. "Oh Chris texted me, he said that they're taking a little longer than expected, and then they also have to stop by yours to get Sadie, then we can leave," Matt informs Ella.

"Ugh." she groans, plopping down on the couch.

She feels Matt staring at her so she looks up.

"Actually what's up?" Ella asks him, "Nothin, nothing." he replies, "No there's definitely something. You were just staring at me and I saw you literally check me out two times in a row." Ella states.

"Well, apparently we gotta act like we're together so." Matt reasons, "Yeah but not when they're not around." Ella replies, Matt just shrugs.

"Yo someone just commented on my Insta post, 'Wow this girl's gorgeous can't wait to call her Jasmine without the Jas.'" Ella tells Matt, "Ok but that's actually a good one though." Matt replies laughing.

"OH, MY FUCK!" Ella exclaims, jumping around in excitement and shock.

"What?" Matt asks, "OH MY FUCK. MATT! MATT! MATT! BROOKES FUCKING FUCKING COLLINS COMMENTED ON MY POST!" Ella exclaims, "Who?" Matt asks.

"Brookes Collins. Do you not know him?" Ella asks offendedly, "No?" he replies.

"Here look," Ella says, scrambling off of the couch and towards Matt to show him a picture.

"And then you say you don't have a celebrity crush." Matt comments, "I don't. I don't have a celebrity crush on him, I just think he's hot." Ella shrugs.

"I thought you liked me." Matt jokingly pouts, "Don't worry I do." Ella jokes. "You're lying." Matt replies, "Am not." she argues.

"Am too."

"Am not."

"Am too."

"Am not-"

"Am too en-"

"Am not. I get the last word this time." Ella finishes walking to the couch. "No, I do." Matt objects, walking behind Ella and joining her on the couch.

"No, I do." Ella smiles, "No I do." Matt replies, getting closer to Ella.

"Nuh-uh."

"Uh-huh."

"Nuh uh,- Matt do not even think of tickling me."

But Matt ignores the blonde's words and begins tickling her sides and stomach, causing her to fall on her back. Matt decides not to leave Ella alone and continues to tickle her while he hovers over her.

He could smell the strawberry chapstick that she had applied moments before. His lips were so close to Ella's so what was stopping him?

Maybe the fact that they had just met? Literally 5 days ago and he still had the urge to kiss her. He knew he shouldn't because he knew that he didn't have Ella's permission to. Ella wasn't expecting it either.

Even if he had leaned in, no kiss would have happened cause 2 boys and a blonde girl walked through the door, interrupting any moment Ella and Matt would have had.