𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

JUNE 6 2022

Ella sat on her couch scrolling through Instagram, awaiting the arrival of the Sturniolo Triplets.

They had been coming over for dinner, which Dizzy was glad to make for everyone. That way, not only can he improve his cooking, but he gets to meet the infamous Matt, Nick, and Chris Sturniolo.

Ella's train of thought had began to continuously go down a different track, which led to the station of 'Matt Sturniolo'.

There was no doubt that she had feelings for him. When she had first saw Matt, outside of the dream, she had found him attractive, but now that she had finally gotten to know him more and hang out with him and his brothers, she had grown massive feelings for the boy.

All that was on Ella's mind was how she was going to tell him. Or if she ever was going to tell him. She knew that the two had grown closer, and now Ella had seen him as way more than a friend.

The door bell rang, signaling that the three boys were here. 

"I got it!" Ella shouts as she rolls off of the couch, landing on the floor with a thud.

"Ouch." she mutters, standing up and walking to the door, her hand on her head where the pain had been originated.

"MATT! CHRIS! NICK! HI." Ella cheers, hugging each triplet before letting them in the house.

"Hey Ella." Nick replies, "Yo Ella you good?" Matt asks her, "Yeah?" Ella answers, taking her hand off of her head, only to see a bit of blood.

"Dammit." she mutters.

"What happened?" Chris asks, "I was on my phone and when I heard the doorbell I rolled off of the couch and hit my head, I didn't know it would bleed. I must have hit it on the table or something." Ella answered with a shrug.

"So with that being said, I will be back. Dizzy's in the kitchen yall haven't met him yet. Baylen's in his room with Kyle and Peej. Sadie's in the bathroom." Ella states, "What about the little kid. Sebas I think his name is?" Chris asks.

"At home with his own family. He doesn't really have dinner with us a lot." Ella answers, walking to the bathroom.

ELLA'S POV

I look in the mirror, feeling for where the blood was.

I took note that it was in the back of my head where I couldn't see.

"Hey Nick, Chris, or Matt, can one of yall help me?" I call out, noticing Nick and Chris weren't there, only Matt.

"Yeah what do you need help with?" Matt asked, looking at me.

"Just to clean up over here, I can't see it's in the back of my head." I answer, "Alright." Matt shrugs, walking to me to help me.

"Jeez, how hard did you hit your head?" Matt chuckles, looking at the back of my head where I couldn't see. "Pretty hard." I laugh lowly.

"Oh no, there's blood in your hair." Matt says with a disappointed look, "That's fine, I'll just take a shower." I shrug.

"Ok, alright. You do that. I'll check you out when you're done." Matt smiles before leaving. 

"AYO!" I screech as I walk from the bathroom and to my room.

"I did not mean it like that." he chuckles, "Mhm." I reply, entering my dark but light room.

Before I begin my shower, I wipe off any makeup that had been applied to my face today with some Neutrogena wipes, then cleanse my face with a cleanser in case the wipes didn't get all of it.

I warm up my shower as I clean up everything on the counter.

When I get into the shower, I wash my face then my hair, making sure to scrub more where I hit my head.

"Ew ew ew." I mumble, rinsing my hands where there had been proofed up shampoo with traces of blood mixed into it.

I condition the ends of my hair after rinsing out the shampoo. I tie that up then move to the body wash Sadie had gotten me for my birthday.

I remember that day vividly, Sadie had no clue what to get me so she ended up getting me the Hideaway black sugar scented body wash. I love it and I have another bottle for when I run out of this one.

I exfoliate my face then rinse that and the conditioner out.

I switch the water to off the wrap my hair up in a towel as well as putting my robe on.

I quickly do my skin care then apply lotion that Sadie also got me for my birthday to my skin.

I begin to change into clothes I was comfortable to sleep in then clip up my hair as I look around for some comfortable bottoms.

I settled on an oversized tee and Nike pros.

I put some leave in hair treatment oil after unclipping my hair.

I light my candle that was about to run out then apply some lip balm before hanging up my wet towel and robe.

Afterwards, I walk out of my room, my LED lights on orange with the scented candle on my nightstand providing the only other light.

"Finally, my jeez you took like an hour in the shower." Matt complains, standing up from the couch and walking over to me.

"You're being dramatic it wasn't that long." I reply, rolling my eyes, "It was that long. Now stop staring into my eyes and turn around so I can look at your head." Matt replies, grabbing my shoulders to turn me around.

"I wasn't even looking at your eyes." I claim, "Yes you were. You're always looking at my eyes." he argues.

"They're pretty how could I not." I shrug, "ELLA! Stop moving!" He exclaims, "Okay sorry." I reply, rolling my eyes even though he didn't see me.

"Don't roll your eyes at me missy." he directs, "Don't call me missy, mister." I reply.

"Don't tell me what to do, Kinsley." he shoots back, picking through my hair to look for the cut, "You don't tell me what to do, Bernard." I reply.

"YO DINNERS ALMOST READY!" Dizzy shouts, interrupting any moment Matt and I could have shared.

"So what did you make?" I ask, ducking from Matt's hands and to the kitchen.

"Shoo shoo, you can't see yet, it's a Dizzy special." he says, pushing me back.

Me being my clumsy self, I trip and fall backwards into someone's arms. I look up, hoping it would be Matt, but all I see is Nick.

"You're so clumsy." Nick laughs, helping me up and pushing me down the one step that led up to the kitchen.

"Then don't push me!" I exclaims, taking control of my balance.

KIERA SPEAKS: HOLA! yo i am very proud of myself bc i want to drink a gallon of water today but I like started mid day but i'm already on my 6th bottle and I don't want to give up cuz i only need 2 more after this one that was very random but I thought I'd like to share