A Crash, Rescued By Love

My internal bleeding couldn't be fixed. However I only learned this after coming conscious in a matte cyan hospital bed. Or at least that's what my crazy mind pictured. I had absolutely no clue as to where I was, or why I was there. I wasn't completely aware I was in a hospital. All I could remember is this pain, it was awful to move anything and everything.

Shattered memories of people crying around my bed drifted throughout my conscious. I was fading in and out of every one of them. I could hear but I couldn't move or see. I was in a coma, I couldn't escape my own conscious. I now just sit here and rot. All for a girl. This girl must mean something to me, the choice I made for her risked my own life and I'm sure she will be forever grateful.

I heard someone say "Is he here" I recognize that voice, the voice of an angel. It was Isabelle, the girl I had done all of this for. In quick panic she came and gently embraced me. She was soft and beyond caring from this point on.

She started to cry, I could only tell because of the sniffling right next to my ear. Inside my own mind I was yelling, I was begging God to let me talk to her or move or something, anything. I can't describe how it feels to hear someone, but they don't know your there. She doesn't know I am here for her. In my time of loneliness there was nothing I could do, all I could do is listen. Trying to direct my hearing on something else, all I could hear is the cry's of loved ones. Including Isabelle.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Is William crazy?

How is Isabelle going to react?

*Leave a comment, please.