Magical

"Hey William, Isabelle" John said with overflowing excitement, he hadn't seen us in roughly about a year.

"John! Congratulations!" I yelled jogging over to him with each step letting out a blast of joy.

John was getting married to a sweet girl named Grace, one of the main reasons we don't see each other much anymore. Also because I had Isabelle and I was always pulling new surprises out of my sleeve for her.

"Thank you so much, I am so happy you could join us." John said with a massive smile.

"We are so happy to be here John, this is your special day." I said pointing out the beautiful fulfillment that was going to take place within the next hour.

"Well I have to run but I'll talk to you guys later!" He said already running to do some last minute preparations.

"Bye" Isabelle and I both shouted.

Silence, and one man waiting for one woman, two people to be united as one. A dream I hoped would become reality. Something magical.

As she walked down the vibrant red carpet, gasps and awes sounded the small church. Echoed and resonated, bouncing off the walls. A opalescent, shimmering, pure white dress flashed light everywhere, instantly resounding every gasp and awe that had diminished.

Grace, and her father by her side traveled to be united and fulfilled. The marital process began, as each vow was proclaimed and sweet words said, it was brought down to two words from the bride and the groom.

"I will." John passionately whispered.

"Will you take this man to be your husband?" Asked the pastor that was tying the two string together to become a knot, the bride and the groom, the proclamation was sealed.

One second suspense filled the church as Grace looked down and back up at John. "I will." And it was forever sealed, we hope.

Applause and laughter and screaming blasted through every wall, I'd bet strangers outside would even be affected. The uncontrollable joy that was bursting through this building was widely spread to every lonely soul awaiting. Awaiting love. However I wasn't waiting, I already had love. It just needed to be fulfilled in law and religion.

"That was beautiful, Isabelle." I said with the uncontrollable joy that was spread to everyone.

"It truly was." She replied expressing the same emotion.

"I wish I could feel John's emotions right now." I said admiring the happy couple, whom probably just had the best day of their lives... So far.

"Me too, soon."