We Awoke.

Awaking on the beach felt like nothing we had ever felt before, a calm, cool, refreshing summer wind and seagulls chirping, circling the ever so bright sun that was shining in my squinting eyes.

"Isabelle, baby?" I turned to see that she was gone, and so was my truck. I couldn't get angry at her and I didn't know what else to do, she was the center of my heart and if she shattered me, I'm not sure I could live without her. Or at all.

A relieved and comforting emotion set deep down in my heart as I heard the rumbling engine of my truck driving down the gravel road. It parked and cheerfully singing, came out Isabelle and a basket.

"Hey baby! I got us some food so we could have a picnic out here. It's the most beautiful day too." She said smiling with her pearly whites showing.

"Awe, baby. I can't describe how thankful I am for you." I said with a sentimental tone, giving the expression that I really meant it.

In the warm and peaceful beach we ate, sandwiches, fruit, juice, and a red velvet cupcake for dessert. It was great, one of the best days to ever make a mark in my life. It was as if this one joyful memory took the place of millions of sad, depressing, and shattering memories. All the resentment I had ever harbored had disappeared and gone away, for the moment it was Isabelle and I, and we couldn't of asked of anything better, it was a gift of God.

I leaned over and gave her a big kiss on the forehead and expressed my feeling for her in such a way, that she was really left wordless. For the hour we had spent there, our emotions for each other had grown stronger than that of anything imaginable. We honestly wouldn't describe the moment simply because we knew we couldn't.

As the sun reached the middle of the sky, we knew it was close to noon. We packed up and started our journey back to the city, cherishing our unforgettable time at the beach.