21 & 21

It's weird huh? It's weird how exact we are, how complete we are. I guess you could actually say I'm her other half, without her. I couldn't survive, worse yet I wouldn't be revived. I would not be able to be revived and revitalized in the love of Isabelle, the love of my one and only baby.

We scrambled all of our person items that we need for this absolutely amazing day that I knew she would love, better yet, I would love her more because of it.

"Isabelle baby, ready for the best birthday you will ever have! So far..." I said focusing on her, even though while driving it's probably not the safest.

"Awe, baby. I'm so excited! I honestly can't contain my joy right now." She said gasping and smiling with those beautiful teeth and unbelievable blue eyes. The vivid blue eyes, It brought me into an entirely different world.

I drove a few miles outside of the city, for the second time, further than the beach. I parked into a little spot offside the road. Surrounded by birds, nature, trees, sunshine, but most of all love. There is nothing better than being buried and suffocated in love, and the peace that strengthens it. Nothing.

I took her hand in mine and pulled her out into the beauty, the unseen natural civilization that survived easily in their abode. The unknown amazement that took place an hour outside a growing and overpowering city.

"William, this place is beautiful, thank you so much, nobody has ever done something this amazing."

I knew from the moment those inspiring and motivational words left her mouth, the way she sounded her tone so passionately, I knew she loved me, I knew that just as important as she was to me, that I was the same to her.