Recovery Created Completion

So after months of rehabilitation and brain exercises, Isabelle returned to herself. I had struggled this entire period of time, I died emotionally every moment of Isabelle's pain. Every time Isabelle had a hurricane within her mind. Remains of dreams killing her with nightmares. I loved her with all my heart, I still do, and I will till she passes and then forever more. I'll fight continuously so that instant never takes place. If you can't survive off my money and care going towards your health, you can live the rest of your days off my love. My irresistible, comforting, and unconditional love. Unforgettable is our moments of struggle, this is why we are still complete. We've built a foundation, we've made base camp. We've died for each other emotionally countless times and now we are back. Back to see the Strength Behind Recovery. The love we always knew was hidden, but was now brought to light, it shines brighter than anything imaginable. We've trapped the lightning in the bottle, created the magic, set fire to water, we've done the impossible. After every aching head and the broken bones that mended, we are still here aren't we? It's just proof that nothing will ever stop our love for each other. Nothing. Period.

As time went on we loved to do the cutest things for each other every day, seeming though as Isabelle's pain needed to be forgotten. Cuddling under the sky lit with white dots that flickered. Flickering like the candles we shine, the romance we produce. One night while watching for the brightest of shooting stars, we kissed. This wasn't like any other kiss. It wasn't just physical embracement. I felt our bond, our connection, and our roots. The roots that keep us tied together forever. The dreamiest night was our midnight dance though.

My trucked parked in an empty field with slow jazz creating love in the air. As meteorites showered we danced, the sky lit up. Our hearts were lit, lit with love, everlasting love. Feeling as if the moment was over, we laid down. A plaid picnic blanket was lying there, I grabbed it and other blankets from my truck. We cuddled creating our own heat. Creating love for us to share. We fell asleep that night unaware of the connection we had. The connection that made others jealous of us and our care.

We awoke in each other's arms, we lived for love and died for love. While she was still asleep, and the sun was shining directly on us, I couldn't give up this moment. This perfect moment. I pulled out a small golden diamond ring and held it so the diamond reflected light into her eyes. Irritated by the sudden brightness, she opened her vivid blue eyes. She gasped.

"Awe, William, Its beautiful."

"I love you baby, I always will." Following a poetic speech that confirmed my love for her, I popped the question.

"Will you marry me, Isabelle?" Gasping for air due to sudden excitement she said under her breath.

"Yes". She put on the ring and noticed the inscription "Complete". Suddenly every moment of our chemistry flooded her mind, we were complete. And we always would be.

*Leave a comment, please.