A Twist For the Worst

Week by week, I was left pain, but I completed the exercises that the doctors instructed; Isabelle always made time for me, somehow. Slowly I and Isabelle regained our confidence in each other, knowing that there is a chance, a chance at love. A hope we both yearned for. Still mildly sore and in pain from the accident, I piled my courage and took Isabelle out for supper. I love this girl, she completes me, and I am the sickness to her cure. The candles were lit, the food was ready, and she was indescribable, purely perfect. She wore a bright blue silky, shiny dress and black gloves. She was undeniably the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, I love her for all that she is, now, and before, and forever.

We talked for about thirty minutes before our food came, I stared at the complexities in her eyes, the flawless beauty. The galaxy that could be explored in there. The food was amazing and totally mouth-watering. The night was complete and together we walked off into darkness.

I awoke to my phone ringing in a specific tone I set for Isabelle. I quickly answered the call, she was uncontrollably bawling. She was hurt somehow and I couldn't figure out why. She explained to me that she had a pain? An excruciating headache she couldn't shake. I told her to take some medication and go to sleep for a couple hours.

A couple hours later I was called again, Isabelle's sweet, peaceful voice filled my ear, soft and quiet we comforted each other in words of love. Words that can only be spoken by Isabelle and I as one, it wouldn't work with just one of us. It takes two halves to make a circle, just like it takes me and her to make a couple. A couple that will always last and never die, first and foremost emotionally. Our love for each other is fully strengthen by our trust, empathy, and passion for one another. We talked for an hour or so, sharing our weird adventure or asking each other love questions.  I finished off the night by saying that no matter the cost, I would see to Isabelle's pain, and ultimately I would fix it.

*Leave a comment, please.