Booked In.

"Isabelle? Are you ready?" I said currently awaiting our trip to the doctors office.

"Yes, let's go now"

"Ok, Isabelle, I'm glad you can come with me"

We drove for twenty minutes heading towards a small section of a strip mall. We drove into the pavement parking lot, and parked in a spot right of the office.

She walked me in with a sense of support, Right now I needed her by my side more than ever. I needed the most support from my darling Isabelle.

"Hi, name?" The office secretary asked politely.

"We're here Dr. Richards, for William" Isabelle responded back in worried mumble.

"Okay, one second please." She said while she was distracted by the computer screen next to her.

We sat down inside the blue painted building. What seemed like an hour was only a couple minutes when Dr. Richards appeared.

"Good Morning, William." He said this as if u had become his best friends coming here weekly.

"Good Morning, Dr. Richards." I returned happily.

We walked through the beige hallway that was very similar to that of the hospitals. The three of us entered a neat office, lightly decorated with artificial plants.

"Take a seat right here William." He said instructing me to sit on the operation table.

"Is William going to be okay!" Isabelle borates with worry while saying this.

"He will be quite okay, his bones are healing steadily and his bruises are almost all gone." He said while doing my usual check up.

"Isabelle it will be okay. okay?" I said while grabbing her hand softly.

"Okay William, I believe you." She said looking at me with a relieved smile.

"Well, everything seems to be good, have you been eating and drinking okay?" He ask with a slight annoyed tone in his voice, as if he had been asking these questions directly before.

"Fine" I said without hesitation.

"Well, your free to go now." He said looking at me intently.

We walked down the beige hallway out the building and for once drove away without worry.