Forever By My Side

About a week and I was already out of my coma, sitting in the hospital bed me and Isabelle chatted; as usual. We had so many similarities, so much to talk about. Day after day the same verbal engagement took place, chats. Our weird, silly and cute chats kept me satisfied every moment I wasn't with Isabelle. It wasn't long until we were in a relationship. Isabelle and William. This could be our title, but the contents is every act of love we've ever committed. We would fill countless books based on us. Based on our love, all metaphorically of course. You could say we had a Chronicle in the Stars.

"Isabelle, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course William"

"What would you do without me, or what would I do without you" I said this examining her dark blue eyes while they fluttered a couple times.

"I don't know William, I simply don't know." 

"Why don't we go for a walk okay?"

"Okay" Isabelle said in acceptance to my idea.

She assisted me in getting out of the light blue hospital bed. As we walked down the beige corridor I had painful memories of, we chatted. We walked slowly down, hand in hand, to the lobby. She walked over to the front desk and checked me out for a while. We exited the building happily together, it seemed for once all my pain totally disappeared.

She directed us to the park across the street to an old oak tree. We stood there in silence. I took both her hands and clenched them gently, my head rose in admiration. I was lost in her eyes, our foreheads pressed together, and our noses touching. I felt her minty breath gently heat my lips. Slowly I turned my head diagonally. I inched closer to her lips, and her to mine as we gradually touched.

*Leave a comment, please.