Shady Romance.

Directed to the shadowy, dim lit table, we walked through a line of sheltered faces waiting. Through a line of romance waiting to occur, we on the other hand were lucky to book ahead. Side by side we slowly walked. The silent waitress guided our every step beside the dark red walls of the building. Silently still, she wavered her hand signalling this is where we will be sitting.

I pulled out Isabelle's chair for her, she took her seat and I pushed her in, normal gentleman policies.

"Thanks, William." She said with a quiet rather seducing voice.

"No problem, it is my pleasure." I said as I took a seat in my own chair facing hers.

"William, this is beyond romantic, I can't believe this is really happening." She said this in surprise of being in the most fancy restaurant in the city.

"Well Darling it's all for you."

"William..." She said gently touching my hand.

We talked throughout the night, watching each other intently although we were already face to face. The food was amazing, wine was stunning, everything was perfect and memories were being created. Created for us, the couple who survives and revives each other off their imperfectly perfect love.

She looked down at her lap, then slowly glanced back up at me. I could read her eyes easily, she was yearning and so was I. So following the directions she gave me, I leaned in to the table. We inched closer and closer until we gradually touched, a romantic embrace, a passionate kiss.

With our kiss perfectly ending the night, we got up, paid our bill, left to the vehicle, and didn't leave any clues that we were even there in the first place. It would probably just be another couple trying to recreate what we already had. We had each other, fully, completely, I would give her my everything and she would return it gladly. In the end I loved Isabelle and she loved me.