Annual Surprises.

May 13th, 2015, A annual surprise, a great time for all, especially Isabelle. I awoke in excitement and left the bed silently and anxiously headed straight to the kitchen. Sliced up fruit, two circularly cut strawberries and one pineapple shaped like a horizontal crescent moon, when put to together created an edible smiley face. With an added bowl of cereal and a eye catching smile, I walked into the sunlight lit room with silent steps and a quiet "Good Morning, Isabelle."

"Baby! My goodness! That's a complete breakfast!" The sleepy eyed Isabelle remarked.

"Just like us Isabelle. Just like us." I said watching her enjoy her breakfast in bed birthday surprise.

"Do you like it, Baby." I asked.

"No Baby, I love it, I love you so much." She said motioning her hands for a big hug.

I leaned in and set the finished tray aside, then pulled her up out of bed. Us both in pyjamas, with Isabelle on her tip-toes, I spread my arms and wrapped them around her tightly. Returning the grasp of love we both let out a relieved breath, we both knew how safe and comforted and supported we felt in each other's arms.

I started to get prepared for the wonderful day I had planned for Isabelle, one that will stick with until her consciousness releases it. I showered, combed my hair, and brushed my teeth, in all honesty. I was looking sharp, rather suave. That thought appeared somewhere up there, I laughed to myself because when I saw Isabelle. Wow. Speechless, wordless, silent, my ability to describe was deprived from me.

Long straight flowing brown hair and a pink and white polka dot dress. Not to mention her flashing, bright white smile, it can't compare to mine, nor will it, her smile is something I have always cherished.

"Baby, you ready?" I asked cheerfully.

"Yes, I'm ready. Let's go!" She nearly screamed overflowing with excitement, due to the fabulous and surprising day she was about to uncover.

With anxious mumbles and sweaty nervous hands, we set out on an adventure, an adventure with and for her.