Chats.

I missed Isabelle with all my heart. Even though her voice gently resonated in my ear. I need to let go, I need to let go of the lifeless animation my lively soul was tapped in. If I ever get out of this my love for Isabelle will never stop. Not in a million years will struggle hold me back from her. Suddenly, I lost all hope. Questions invaded my mind. Will I ever get out of this? Will I ever talk to Isabelle again?

I was listening to my angel explain her day, how she felt, and how much she loved me. This warmed my heart to a point where I could shed tears. I couldn't though. I was forbidden from humanity, stuck in my consciousness. I was listening to Isabelle when she got quieter and harder to understand. She went mute, for mere seconds I was stuck in eternal blackness without any sound.

Without anything. Hopelessness closed in until my imagination sparked. Sparked so intensely I dreamt. For what seemed like real life always was just an inception while peacefully serene.

I awoke to see Isabelle crying over me, a tear dropped on my cold, lifeless face. Suddenly an exuberant soul was reunited with a lifeless animation. The two creating a being, recreating the gift of love. I tried to reposition myself. Isabelle startled by sudden movement screamed with joy. Out of nowhere my brain power kicked in and what I thought was a dream slowly became reality.

"Isabelle?"

"Yes" She said this while tears were still flooding her eyes and making their way down to her chin.

"I love you" I stuttered as a single tear was shed.

"I love you too" Isabelle returned with a relieved smile.

She gently leaned over the bedside and kissed me on the cheek. Trying to hold back the waves of tears that kept pouring in I whispered.

"Isabelle let's chat for awhile"

"I couldn't ask for anything better than a chat with you" She said this rejuvenating hope to our souls.