Chapter 7

While driving home I called my brother on FaceTime.

"Hey Blake." I said. "Nate's here with me."

"Hey man." Nate said.

"So he's driving while on the phone? Mads I'm not liking him." Blake said through the phone.

"Blake. Molly drove my car into a ditch and got my license taken away." I said.

"She just didn't want to get in trouble." He said.

"You know it's illegal it impersonate someone right?" I said.

We talked for a while longer. When he hung up we went inside Nate's apartment and packed a few days worth of clothes and packed the car.

"So. Are you ready?" He asked.

"If we wait till we're ready-" I started.

"We'll be waiting the rest of our lives." He finished. "Lemony Snicket. From a Series of Unfortunate Events."

"Didn't think you watched that." I said. "We should probably go to the airport. We get there on time we can be there for dinner."

"Let's go." He said while messing with my hair.

"Ok then." I laughed.

We drove around 4 hours to Virginia to Richmond International Airport. After we went through customs we sat at our gate and waited for 30 minutes then got on a 4 hour flight to Minnesota. After we got off the plane we got our bags and met with my cousin Josh to go to the cabin.

"Joshy!" I said while running to give him a hug.

"Hey Maddie. Who's this?" He asked.

"Oh, Josh this is Nate, Nate this is my cousin Josh." I said. "Now you know eachother let's go."

I walked into the car and waited. Soon they both got into the car and we drove to the cabin.

"Madeline. This is your place?" Nate said in awe. "It's gigantic."

"Yeah. Come on. Let's go inside. You can meet my family and I can show you our room." I said.

"Sounds good." Nate said grabbing his bags.