Chapter 16

*Nate's POV*

I messed up big time. I walked into my apartment and was taken down by a person. It was Madeline's friend Alejandra.

"Hey! Dude. What the hell?" I said.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" She yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"You knew she liked you and you still pushed her away." She yelled.

"Who?" I asked.

"Madeline." She said.

I stood up. "Look I know."

"Well guess what. She texted me. She's going to Amsterdam." I said.

"Who's what?" I said.

"Yeah. She broke the apartment contract." She said. "She's gone."

I shoved her out of the way and grabbed my keys and jacket. I was not about to lose a girl I actually liked. I got to her door and knocked.

"Madeline." I said banging on the door. "Madeline!"

I was crying at this point. "Look I know I fucked up. But I'm sorry alright?"

I fell to my knees and hit my head on the door. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Motel 1." The voice said.

When I turned around no one was there. Motel 1 was in Amsterdam. No pain in trying.

*Madeline's POV*

I got on the plane and took my seat. After a long flight I got to Amsterdam and went to Motel 1. When I got there I got my room and it sunk in what I'd done. But I knew I did what was right for me. I went to take a shower and while I did I heard the door open. When I went out I saw Nate.

"Just hear me out." He said.

"I don't want to talk-" I said.

He cut me off kissing me. This time it was different though. Kind of like he actually meant it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair while he wrapped his arms around my waist. When we stopped all I could do was smile.

"I have something I wanna tell you." He said.

"I forgive you." I said.

"No not that." He said. "I love you."

I stared at him completely in shock and laughed softly.

"I love you too." I said.