Chapter 17

*5 years later*

"Love, Did you remember Elijah's friend Riley's coming over?" I asked.

"Yeah. Hey, did you remember Katie and Brittany are going out to the park?" Nate asked.

"Yeah." I said.

I felt him behind me and I turned around.

"Hey. Can you imagine that this entire thing started cause I wanted to mess with Benji?" I asked.

"Well now this thing is your real boyfriend and 2 kids." He said laughing.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way" I said smiling.

At 4 PM Riley's dad Cian brought over Elijah and Brittany's mom Sally brought Katie.

"Mom when can I have a boyfriend?" Katie asked.

"Maybe when your 25." Nate said.

"But he'll be my fake one." She said.

"Then of course not. How do you think me and your father met?" I asked. "Look at you. Your 5, your brothers 3, I'm not married."

Just then. My brother, sister, and parents showed up.

"Hey. What are you guys here for?" I asked.

Chrissy's daughter, Lizzie pointed at Nate. He was down on one knee.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Madeline Elenora Minehart." He started. "Ever since we met I've loved you everyday. So will you make me the happiest man on earth. And be my wife?"

I was in shock to see him open a little box with a diamond ring in it.

"Yes." I said through my tears. "Yes, yes, yes!"

He got up and tried to put the ring on my finger and saw the ring he gave me 5 years ago.

"You still wear it?" He asked.

"Of course I do." I said.

He took off the ring and put on the new one.