Chapter 12

When we went downstairs we packed all the stuff we needed to go snowboarding. When we were finished Molly and Blake decided they weren't going to stay and we're going back to their house. No doubt because I wasn't leaving. But we ended up going to the hill where we went snow boarding.

"I can't believe you've never been snowboarding." I said.

"Yeah didn't Maddie tell you? We're from Minnesota it's our life." My mom said.

"Yeah. Blake and Madeline have been snowboarding since they were around 7." My dad said. "Best boarders on the street."

"Didn't know Mads was a part of this." Nate said.

"Well because I didn't need my mom showing you the old clips of me pushing Blake in the snow." I said.

"You pushed your brother in the snow?" He asked.

"Shut up I don't need more people knowing." I said.

We got to the hill and got ready to snow board.

"Ok do you need me with you or can you do this by yourself?" I asked.

"You know the answer to that." Nate said gripping my arm to not slide off.

"Ok." I said.

We went snowboarding for around 4 hours then we went home. By the time we got home it was around 11 PM and we were all exhausted.

"Ok well mom, dad I think me and Nate are going to shower then head to bed." I said.

"Ok. We'll see you Maddie." My mom said.

Me and Nate went upstairs and took turns showering and getting ready to go to bed. Then we finished we laid down to sleep.

"So. Wanna talk about it?" He asked.

I turned to him, looked into his eyes and kissed him. When we stopped he looked at me.

"Do you really think you wanna go to my parents and say this was an act and you actually started liking me?" I asked.

He sighed. "After we leave?"

"Yeah. That'd be nice." I said.

He smiled.

"Good night." I said.

I kissed him good night and this time fell asleep wrapped in his arms. Oddly enough it felt a lot warmer and safer with him.