Chapter 10

After we finished breakfast my mom explained to Nate all of the things we normally do.

"We normally go snowboarding, there's an ice skating rink close to town, we make s'mores etc." My mom said.

"That sounds great Mrs. Minehart." He said.

"Oh, please. Call me Esmeralda." My mom said.

"Oh. Blake. Why not name the baby after your mother?" Molly butted in.

Everyone looked at her like she was crazy. Even Blake.

"What?" She asked.

"We were kind of talking about what we were going to do later and you kinda made it about you." I said.

"Well sorry that you don't have kids to worry about." She said rolling her eyes.

"Ok, Molly I think that's enough." Blake said.

"No Blake I wanna know what she wants to say. Considering she's basically dependent on you while she's out with her only purpose to get laid and party." I said.

My dad choked on his coffee. "Madeline that's enough."

"No dad it actually isn't. Because I've been working my ass off to pay for an apartment and to get the best grade I can to actually become something beyond the cloud of alcohol that Molly lives behind." I said.

"Ok Maddie I think you should calm down? We can go back to the room so you can chill." Nate said standing up.

"No. Nathan. I wanna hear how Madison actually thinks about me." Molly said standing up with her arms crossed.

"Oh what I actually think? Well first off I've had to deal with your stupid ass for 5 years while all you care about is getting my brother to screw you and have more kids so when you get the money you need you can leave them all to him I'm not stupid." I yelled.

"You know all you ever talk about is how much you hate me and all my kids. Why is that exactly?" She asked.

"Well sorry to break this to you but when you ditch 3 four year olds in a college students dorm room while she's doing a night shift you don't exactly get a good impression from neighbors." I yelled.

"Ok you know what? Madeline we're going to the room. Sorry about this Mr and Mrs. Minehart." Nate said grabbing me by the arm and dragging me to the room.