Chapter 8

When we walked in we me and Nate were greeted by Molly and Blake's kids, Mason, Andrew and Eliana. Mason ran to Nate which made him finch to pick him up.

"Damn good reflexes." I said.

"Yeah, my younger brother did this a lot when I was in highschool." He said. "I don't mind it though."

I couldn't help but see a small gleam in his eyes. I could tell her really loved kids. He saw that I was smiling at him and he smiled back.

"Let's go to our room. Then I can meet your folks." He said.

"No it's ok. They're tired from the flights here. You can meet them tomorrow." I said.

He put down Mason and Josh brought them to bed. Me and Nate went to my old room. When we dropped our stuff Molly walked into the room.

"Madeline." She said with her arms crossed. "Why was Nate holding Mason?"

"Well. Molly Jane. Mason actually ran to Nate and since he didn't want a 5 year old raming his face into his leg he picked him up." I said. "So what's the problem here? Or does Blake need to get involved?"

Molly looked at me looking really annoyed, stomped her foot on the floor like a 5 year old and walked out the room. I went back to what I was doing.

"Does she always do that?" He asked.

"Walk into peoples room without knocking?" I asked. "Yeah that's why I said we probably had to sleep in the same bed."

"No mess with you for stupid things?" He said.

"Oh. Yeah I guess." I said. "Ever since they had Eliana she's been such an ass to me. You know now that she's pregnant with another girl she's thinking about really random names like Bernadette."

"That sucks." He said. "Do you want to go to bed?"

"Sure. I'll just get changed. Mind if I go to the closet?" I asked.

"Go ahead. I'll change in the bathroom." He said.

I changed into one of Nate's shirts that he let me borrow and some shorts.

When I walked out Nate was laying in bed with no shirt and shorts.

"Ready for bed?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said.

I climbed into bed and played down.

"Good night." I said turning off the light.

"Good night." He said.

Then I fell asleep.