Chapter 11

When we got to the room Nate slammed the door shut.

"What the hell Madeline. I thought you said you didn't care about Molly." He said.

"But it just felt so good to tell her off." I said.

"Don't you want this to work out?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He was about to say something but stopped himself from saying it. Instead he walked up to me and kissed me. It was maybe a good 15 seconds till Eliana ran from the door.

"Eliana." I called. "No-. I'll get her." I said.

"Ok." He laughed.

I gave him a small kiss before running after Eliana. Once I caught her I brought her into the game room.

"Listen Ellie. I know you saw me and Nate." I said.

"Mhm." She giggled.

"Well listen. I don't want you telling your dad. Or your mom, or aunt Christy or Gramps and Gram. Or any of your brothers." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Well Gramps, and your parents probably won't like that I have a good relationship." I said. "Plus it was the first time I kissed him."

She put her small hands covering her mouth looking suprised. "Really?"

"Yeah. We haven't been dating long. Now I wanna know I can trust you with my lil secret. Can I trust you?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes.

"Good girl." I said.

I walked her to the play room and left her to play with her brothers. When I went back into my room Nate was still there.

"Hey." I said. " You're still here?"

"Yeah. I figured we could talk about what we did earlier?" He said.

"How about we talk about this later? My parents out together a big surprise that Ellie mentioned. But we will talk about it. I promise." I said.

I brushed off some dirt from his face and he took it and kissed it nodding yes.

My Fake Boyfriendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें