עשרים וארבע

"Get out of here!" you shout at passerbies as you hammer in one of Selvig's devices in Greenwich. You, Darcy, and Ian have been going around the future center of the Convergence, placing the devices, shouting at people to get out of there. "Trust me, this place is going to be a disaster soon! Like, Thor getting into a fight type of disaster!" Rarely anyone has actually listened to you so far, which is irritating. As you hammer everything down, you try to memorize the area, knowing you'll need to teleport people around since they aren't evacuating.

"They're coming at any moment," you tell Darcy and Ian. There are still a few more devices to be hammered in. A few of them will be used by Thor later, but you should try to hammer in the rest if you can. As you hammer one of them down, you hear waves crashing in the water, signaling the arrival of the dark elves. "They're here," you say, looking at the kind-of-visible cloaked spaceship driving through the water and into the ground. Civilians run for their lives, hearing the crashing waves and the vibrations of the ship, some of them seeing the faint outline of the ship. Darcy and Ian run while you look around for any stragglers.

You pop on over to an elderly couple who were almost trampled by some others. "Hi, hold onto my arms," you tell them once you appear in front of them. They each take an arm and you teleport them on the street next to Jane's place. You haven't seen much of London, so it's the best you can do for now.

You teleport back, looking around for more civilians in need of help. Malekith's ship is no longer cloaked, and has embedded itself in the ground. Glancing up, you see the elevator dropping down, bringing Malekith and his army. You go back to your search, teleporting around, looking for anyone that needs help, bringing anyone one to Jane's street.

"Your universe was never meant to be." I need to hurry up, you tell yourself when you hear Malekith speaking to Thor before they start going at each other. "Your world and your family will be extinguished!"

You teleport away, not seeing any more civilians in the courtyard. Jane is going to teleport dark elves all over, not to mention the stuff the Convergence will do on its own. People need to get as far away as possible to be safe from this physics-defying crap. You start teleporting inside the buildings around the courtyard, shouting at people to get out. But, just like before, they rarely listen.

"Seriously, what the heck are you doing?!" you shout when you pop inside a building full of people crowding around the windows, watching Thor fight Malekith. "Get out of here!"

"No way, that's Thor out there!" some idiot taking a video of the fight shouts. At least the ones before didn't have proof something bad would happen. "Are you Asgardian too?"

"What?" You look down and realize you're still wearing the armor and sword Sif gave you. "No, but that doesn't matter." Within a few seconds, a shockwave shakes the building, and the windows shatter. "Get as far away as possible!"

People start running to the stares. "Is there anyone that will have a hard time evacuating?" After a quick glance, you see a wheelchair folded up next to someone's desk. "Whose is this? Let me help you." You unfold the wheelchair as a man makes his way towards you. "Okay, how about you sit down. Hold onto my arm, this is going to feel weird." Once he's sitting down, you hold your arm in front of him and grab onto part of the wheelchair. He grabs your hand and you focus for half a moment before teleporting him to the same place as everyone else. You go right back to where you were to help anyone else that needs it. Then onto all of the other buildings. Every once in a while, you lean through the broken windows to look at the state of the Convergence. The portals in the sky keep getting bigger and closer together.

As soon as you think the people in the buildings will evacuate alright, you go to the nearby streets. Which proves to be a mistake. You teleport into an alley and a second later end up in the courtyard, a blue light shimmering around you for a second. And you don't last half a second in the courtyard before another opening pulls you, Thor, and Malekith into a Svartalf cliff. You roll down and off the cliff, and are about to teleport to somewhere with ground beneath you when you fall through another portal. Now free falling through Earth's atmosphere, you look down with the goal to teleport to the ground below you.