🔸️4🔸️

Gguk knocks on the door and enters after hearing "come in" from his omega. The omega was sitting at the vanity using his phone.

Gguk comes here before the actual timing bcs he wants to be with his omega for a long time and he is ready. So, he didn't have to go back to change.

And what he planned was already executed So he can spend this time with him.

The omega had already done with his makeup it's a single lotion that he put on his face, his arms and hands, some lip oil, mascara and eyeshadow.

He still didn't notice him. Gguk makes his way toward him. He bends down and lightly kisses his scent gland and backs away when the omega jumps and when he looks behind within a second Gguk has a handful of Yoon.

Yoongi has his arms around Gguk's neck and legs around his waist.

Now he also notices that Yoongi is wearing shorts bcs when he enters Yoongi has his legs under his T-shirt hugging them while using his phone.

Yoongi stuffs his face in Gguks neck inhaling lungful of his scent and starts scenting him and the alpha is caressing his thighs.

"I missed you so much"
Yoongi mumbles pressing himself to Gguk. He held Yoongi tightly

"I missed you too kitten, So much."
Gguk with Yoongi in his arms sits on the bed. Now Yoongi is in his lap.

Still scenting him bcs they've been away from each other for a month and Yoongi didn't like that his alpha doesn't smell like him at all. And to comfort the omega Gguk also start to scent him back.

And in no time the room smells like the both of them a pleasant mixture of chocolate and vanilla. And it calms both of their wolves down.

Yoongi was still pressed to him not letting him go and Gguk is in no need to let his omega go who is purring in his lap. He smiles and buries his face in his omega's hair.

"Are you coming with me in these clothes?"

Gguk suddenly breaks the silence after some time and Yoongi looks at him. He shrugs

"you said that I can wear whatever I want. So, I choose this. Isn't it alright?"

Yoongi looks at him innocently (fake innocence).

"I did say you can wear whatever you want but not this. These thighs are only for me to see"

Gguk said growling but not loudly.

Yoongi laughs at his alpha possessiveness and caresses his shoulders soothingly.

"I know Alpha My outfit is in the closet. Wanna help me change?"
The omega asked raising his eyebrows.

The Alpha nods and stands up and put Yoongi down. Yoongi makes his way toward the closet and opens it. He put the outfit on the bed and stood in front of Gguk.

"Your outfit is literally best for where we are going,"
Gguk said.

Well, that's another reason he asked DD to choose his outfit for tonight bcs she'll pull out according to the occasion. But still, he can't guess where they'll be going.

"Really! I asked DD to choose my outfit for tonight and she choose this and it's comfortable too."

Yoongi laughs and raises his arms so that the alpha can pull off his shirt.

"I see,"

Gguk said and started to pull off the shirt over his head

"and did you guess where will we be going tonight?"
He asked while pulling off his shirt.

Once the shirt is off Yoongi answers

"No, I can't. You know how bad I am at these guessing games"

He looks towards Gguk who is intensely looking at his collarbones.

Yoongi snaps his fingers in front of his face to bring him back to Earth. Gguk then looks at him

"where did that hickey come from?"

He said raising one eyebrow. His scent fills with jealousy.

"It's not a hickey idiot,"

He said fondly rolling his eyes. His alpha is so cute when he is protective and jealous.

"It's a mosquito bite."
He continues.

"We live on the highest floor of this building mosquitos can't reach that high"

Gguk says as his hands are on Yoon's hips gently rubbing his skin making shivers run down Yoon's spine.

"Babyyy~ I was out with Taetae and Joonie for a walk at night and I forgot to put mosquito repellent on"

Yoongi pouts

"Now will you hel-"

Yoongi was cut in mid when Gguk suddenly started biting and sucking on his collarbones as a hickey appeared on his collar bone and then makes his way towards his scent gland peppering kisses. His hands wrap around Yoon's waist.

Yoongi whimpers but not loudly and brings his arms around his shoulder so that he can't lose his balance and also be close to him, nose touching his scent gland and inhaling a lung full of his favourite chocolate scent.

"We'll be late hyungie."

"Don't worry we still have time. We'll be there in time."

Gguk said now capturing his omega's lips for the very first time that night. Oh, how he missed kissing him.

Gguk didn't deepen the kiss because he knows if he did he is not going to stop anytime soon. They'll have plenty of time after their date together.

In a swift motion, he put Yoongi on the bed and hovers above him. His strong and big body hides yoongi's petite one easily. And again dives for a kiss. After pecking the corner of his lips Gguk starts kissing his way down to his chest.

Along with the kisses, he slightly bites too but not hard enough to bruise the skin. One hickey was enough, many others will come along with their night together.

After some more licking, biting and kissing Gguk lay down beside him and pulls him towards himself and again nuzzles his neck inhaling his omega's sweet sweet scent.

Yoongi has his arms wrapped around Gguk's shoulders fingers scratching his scalp lightly as Gguk scents him. Yoongi feels high from both of their mixed scents and feels safe in the arms of his lover.

When Gguk is satisfied he pulls yoongi's leg on his waist. Yoongi presses himself to Gguk at that and hides his face in his chest. While Gguk runs his hand up and down yoongi's back.

"Kitten"

Gguk called yoongi hums he was way too comfortable in Gguk grasp and his face hidden in his chest to answer face to face.

Gguk smiles "I think you should also take the next 2 days off I missed you way too much to let you go after our date."

Yoongi feels satisfied that his alpha wants him just like he wants Gguk. he's way more excited than before.

"Well today is Friday and I already have 2 days off Gguk hyung and I also completed my assignments. So, I'm totally free for the next 2 days"

"That's amazing kitten" Gguk pecks him on his cheek.

They lay down for some more time then Gguk helps yoongi with his clothes.

🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️