🔸️27🔸️

"Chul Hyung can you text Gi hyung or Gguk hyung to get some jellies or snacks on their way back??" 

"After your prank of onions do you think Yoongi hyung will get you even one??" 

"You know I did 2 pranks one with his phone and the other was the onion one and I'm sure he's going to get me anything I want. He probably forgot about the pranks. Hehe"

"You're a brave one because if it was me he would have skinned me alive."

"I know!! Now text them because I don't want to go to the store and DD will kill me if I ask her to stop at some store just for some gummies."

"Yeah ,yeah, now get lost."

Chul said, shoving Hye away from himself.

Hye can't even say something to him because he looks like a thin tree branch in front of that bull who also joined the gym. He doesn't want to get his bones broken.

🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️

"Ah, ah aaahhhh"

Yoongi moaned as he felt Gguk's hands on his foot arch. Putting some pressure on his thumbs to make the pain go away from his little kitten.

"I told you,... it was a bad idea"

The alpha mutters under his breath not knowing that Yoongi heard him clearly because of the silence in their little moment.

Yoongi whines hearing that.

"Sometimes things happen that are not under our control." 

 "If we played the game I suggested then it wouldn't have happened." 

🔸️

"Hyung, let's play in the stream. I want to try diving again. It's been so long!!" 

Both standing outside of their garage in their wolf forms. 

"No, we can't afford to get hurt or worse cold. Our exams are near, we have jobs and especially parents who are going to skin us alive for this."

"Please hyungie~" Yoongi pouts, making puppy eyes. Gguk is a soft soul obviously agreed but whines and makes a run to dive with a straight position.

Yoongi was right behind him making a dive in a tuck position.

After at least 10 minutes Yoongi dives with a straight position and emerges from water in his human form. 

Gguk was watching him with amusement. "If something goes wrong you'll be the one to take the blame." 

"Why??" 

"Because you are the one who suggested it in the first place." 

"But you are having fun too" 

"Still."

Yoongi makes his way towards his alpha but slipped on the stone that makes his foot bent on the strange level and he falls in the water. 

When he tried to get up using the foot that bends the muscle of his leg also got pulled and the pain made him gasp in the water.

Gguk quickly comes and picks him up from the water. Yoongi coughs loudly to get the water out of his lungs.

He took his omega in and made him lay down on the couch on his tummy.

🔸️

"Because of your game I would be limping in front of our family and that's embarrassing 1000%" 

"You are saying it like you're going to do a catwalk when we're home and also you're still going to limp because of YOUR game."

The alpha grumbled while sliding his thumbs up the omega's legs putting pressure on the calf.

Gi hissed but didn't say anything.

"Also you're going to take the blame because you suggested the diving, I just went with it to make you feel happy."

"You absolutely want to see me get scolded." 

"No, baby."

 Gguk comforts and pecks him on his back where he can reach and nuzzles into him.

"But still it's your fault. Also you always tell Daddy where I made a mistake and make me face the wrath like that of a demon"

Said that Gguk picks up his phone and starts voice recording to get the moan of his lover recorded because he's going to put pressure on the sensitive spot on his leg.

"I'm going to tell them that you called them demons." 

"No, I didn't say such a thing. What I said was totally different. "

"Yes you said that also that means you want ME to face the wrath of these demons."

"You said it yourself now. Shame Yoongi. Don't use such words for parents, idiot."

"You put the words in my mouth!!"

"Bla bla bla"

"I'm going to tell them what you've said about them!!"

Gguk snorts at that and continues what he was doing and picks up his phone to close the app and put it aside.

"Our grooming appointment was not until next month right??"

"Yeah why??"

Yoongi asked.

"Nothing, I just forgot about it, that's why."

The alpha shrugs

Gguk put the oil aside and joined his omega on the couch in a lying position right beside him and cuddled him.

Yoongi changes his position to cuddle comfortably and lays down on his side facing Gguk.  

Gguk traces his face with his finger then tucked his hair behind the ear and kissed his forehead.

The alpha slowly moves down till his ear and

"you're still going to take the responsibility"

Yoongi whines and hits him in the chest

"stop itttt…" 

Gguk laughs wholeheartedly at that, throwing his head back trying to pry away from his omega's little attack.

"Okay okay I'm sorry I'm sorry."

The Alpha apologises and hugs his omega tightly kissing his head.

The omega calms down and snuggles into his alpha's chest.

"We have to go, so don't sleep on me."

Yoongi said, voice muffled.

Gguk hears him and hums

"After 30 minutes we'll leave. Alright??"

"Ok~"

The omega then scents his alpha and gguk gives him a little space to be comfortable while doing so and enjoys the warm feeling of love his omega is showering him in.

🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️

_______________________________________

Sorry for the late update  |_-。)

I am having a writer's block and also I knew what to write  just couldn't get how to write it out same goes for the next update too I know what I want but don't know how to write it down.. (◎ヮ◎)

So.... This chapter might come out as a little boring...  ( TωT)

But I still hopes you all like it (≧◡≦) ♡