🔸️14🔸️

Yoongi flinched when suddenly a warm hand was on his exposed cold waist but soon relaxed. The hand moves towards his belly and spreads making his whole belly cover with it. Thumb gently rubbing the little patch of skin which is under the shirt.

Being an alpha Gguk is quite larger than the omega. Yoongi's stomach was filled with butterflies and he relaxed against his chest. Yoongi feels Gguk's muscles against his back as they're both flushed against each other.

Gguk runs his left hand from Yoongi's left shoulder to the right side of his neck and with his thumb gently tilt Yoongi's face to the left, exposing his neck. Yoongi leans his head on his alpha's shoulder.

Gguk noses his neck then trails upwards to his cheek then the back of his ears while lightly grazing his lips on his omega's skin without removing his thumb from his jawline.

The hand that was on the omega belly moves further to the left side of his waist. The omega moves both of his hands to hold onto Gguk's upper arm that is holding him around the shoulder.

Yoongi is totally in his alpha's embrace. Due to being in rain with wind blowing for a few minutes Yoongi's skin was already cold but Gguk was warm as he just came now.

Gguk removes his arm from his omega's shoulder while with his other hand, he tightens the hold on Yoongi's waist and turns him around. Yoongi yelps at the sudden act and places both his hands on his Alpha's shoulders.

He sucked in a breath as he saw Gguk standing shirtless. He knew his alpha was shirtless when he rested his back against his front but the view in front of him was making his mouth water.

His alpha's upper body was exposed and wet, with the rain water trailing from his necks to his chest then his abs and then- (a bulge visible). He gulps and again looks upward seeing that Gguk is already looking at him with a smirk.

"Like the view babes."

Yoongi's face flushes and quickly hides his face in his Alpha's chest. Gguk coos and the hands that are already on the omega's waist travel upwards.

The wet skin makes the slide easier. His one hand went at the lower back of the omega and the other slid up until it was under his omega's shirt resting between his shoulder blades and pulled him until the omega's front was fully pressed against him.

Yoongi's hands that were on the Alpha's shoulders moves then he wraps his arms around his neck as he stands on his tip toes and hides his face again in his alpha's neck inhaling his scent.

"Smells wonderful omega"

Gguk whispers in Yoongi's ear, making him shiver.

The Alpha tightens his hold on the omega and dips him backwards and starts kissing him on the exposed area of his chest. He looks up at the omega while kissing who has his head hanging behind giving his full control to the Alpha.

Yoongi's eyes were closed as the rain drops hit him and trailed everywhere. Their bodies were flushed against each other.

Gguk slowly pulled Yoongi up, still kissing and biting, marking him making his way towards his neck.

Their pheromones are high in the air even with the rain and wind.

Gguk wraps both of his arms around Yoongi's waist when he reaches Yoongi's jawline then the corner of his mouth but stops and pulls away to look at the omega who whines at the loss of touch already panting with a hue of red on his cheeks and nose due to the cold wind and Gguk's ministrations.

"I love you"

and he dives again to finally kiss the omega on the mouth. Not letting him answer. Yoongi also reciprocates without losing a second and tightening his hold on his Alpha.

Right in his Alpha's embrace feeling secure and content. Gguk unwraps his arms and moves his hands to Yoongi's buttocks giving them a squeeze earning a low moan that was muffled because of his mouth.

Then moves a little more lower, resting his hands on his thighs and suddenly picks him up. Yoongi squeaks, breaking the kiss at the sudden action. And looks down at the alpha who is already looking at him with an intense gaze filled with lust and love but mostly lust.

Yoongi's heartbeat picks up speed and he quickly hides himself in his Alpha's shoulder.

Gguk, feeling Yoongi start shivering when the wind blew again, started walking towards the garage again.

Yoongi, feeling that there is no more rain, looks at him pouting

"I wanna be in the rain for a little more time."

Gguk quickly pecks the pout away

"No, We came here to enjoy ourselves not to get sick and you are literally shivering in my hold kitten."

the alpha said in a tone that makes sure that he'll not take a 'No' for an answer.

Yoongi sighs and nods and again hides his face in his Alpha's neck and starts kissing him on the scent gland making a shiver run down the Alpha's back.

Gguk pinches him on the butt. Growing more hard smelling the aroused scent of his omega he lets out a low growl and makes his way inside the garage closing the shutter, standing beside the mattress.

He lowers the omega on the ground not caring that both are soaked. Yoongi whines at him. The alpha pulls him in a heated kiss, deepening it muffling the mewls of his omega.

Both fumbling with each other's clothes not wanting to break the kiss. After a few seconds both are naked in the bed, laying on their sides making out.

They both break apart to get oxygen in their lungs.

"Hyungie"

Yoongi pants. Gguk hums hands roaming on his Omega's body and nipping his jawline.

"I'm cold, make it warm."

Yoongi shivers, hiding himself in his Alpha's warmth.

Gguk smiles at that and picks the little thick comforter with the help of his foot and drapes it over them. Then he hovers over Yoongi

"don't worry omega I'll make it warmer"

and slightly pinches his nipple.

"Alpha~"

Yoongi moans and arches his back and Gguk dives down again, covering both of them completely with a comforter. With a promise to keep him warm and not let him sleep all night.

And they didn't sleep till 5 in the morning.

🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️

______________________________________

TMI Ahead.

It's Bp Yoongi.
______________________________________

I can't write smut. (;⌣̀_⌣́)