🔸️10🔸️

Yoongi drove for at least 15 minutes then Gguk was again behind the wheel. Yoongi noticed how they are not on the road now but on the bumpy path between the trees of the forest.

"Your surprise was not to kill me right?"
Yoongi asked, giggling nervously.

"Why would I kill my omega?"

"Yeah right, silly me."

"You're gonna love it more than anything everyone surprises you with."

"Even more than yours previous ones"

"My previous surprises were still the bestest than everyone's surprises but yeah you're gonna love it more than my previous one too"

"Ok I'm more excited than before now."

Gguk stopped at one point and pulled out a blindfold from his pocket and turned towards Yoongi. Once he blindfolded him, he again started driving.

After 4 to 5 minutes the vehicle stopped and Gguk helped Yoongi get off and guided him. They stopped after a few steps. And then he unties the blindfold.

What he sees in front of him makes him gasp and he covers his mouth with both of hands. Suddenly two arm wraps itself around Yoongi's waist then a chin was placed on his shoulder.

🔶️

🔶️

Gguk lightly kisses his neck and inhales his omega's vanilla scent which is a little more sweet indicating that his omega is happy. He can also sense the surprise he is proud of himself.

"It's ours. That was my surprise, my little omega. Do you like it?"

"Are you kidding me I loved it. Is it really ours?"

"Yeah kitten it's ours. Go wait for me at the door till I park the Jeep in the garage."

"It also has a garage?"

"Yes on the back side."

"Then I'll also park my other car here. Would it be ok?"

"Why wouldn't it be ok? Of course you can, this place belongs to both of us and I've already had it parked in the garage."

"So that's why you borrowed it. Hmm. Ok then come soon I can't wait."

"Alright then, I'll be back in a minute."

Gguk unwrapped his arms from Yoongi's waist, pecked his cheek and went to park his Jeep in the garage.

Yoongi went forward and climbed the stairs. It's already dark but the lights on the side of the path and the light coming from the house makes the whole view look beautiful.