🔸️9🔸️

Gguk's phone buzzed because of the notification. He stopped his jeep and checked his phone if it was an important one or not.

 He stopped his jeep and checked his phone if it was an important one or not

🔶️

🔶️

After replying he sighed. Yoongi opens his eyes to look at him.

"Hyung, if you are tired then I can drive."

"But you don't know where we are going and it might ruin the surprise." Gguk pouts.

Yoongi leans towards him to kiss the pout away.

"Don't worry, just put the destination on my phone GPS but not the exact one just a few minutes behind."
Yoongi smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll drive us there then the last few minutes you can take over"

"hmm thats a good idea yoonie but I took you on a date and should help you relax."

"I relaxed enough, the drive was soothing and relaxing. You should enjoy the drive too. It was so comforting"

"Ok then"

with that said Gguk got off the vehicle and they both exchanged their seats.

Yoongi gave his phone to Gguk so that he can add in the destination. Gguk chooses the long route but not that long enough. They'll get there just slightly late.

And if anyone was even following them then they'll just think that it's just a long drive.

"Kitten, I'm also muting your notifications so that you can't get distracted."

"No problem."

They started their journey at 07:15pm now it's 07:43pm they'll get there a little later than the original time. The original distance is not that long; it'll only take 16 to 20 minutes to get there without any stops excluding traffic lights.

"Wow!! The route is long hyung and you're gonna drive that long no way. You were already busy on your trip with appa there is no way I'll tire you even more."
Said Yoongi after checking the location.

"Thanks for caring, baby."

"Why are you thanking me? I know you'll do the same for me too and we both are each other's better halves. It's our responsibility to care. But I don't care about you because of responsibility but because you are also a human and most importantly because I love you and I know the same goes for you too."

Gguk and his Alpha rejoice at the worda "better halves". One day! one day he'll marry this omega, will mark him and make him his for the rest of his life.

"Ahhhh!!! Min Yoongi What are you so cute for? and yes you are right. Oh My God!! I love you way too much"

"I love you way too much too~"
Yoongi giggles and starts driving.

Gguk smiles and lightly pinches Yoongi's cheeks. Gguk picks up his phone and changes the playlist again. This playlist contains the songs covered by him and little pieces of instrumental music composed by his omega.

Singing or playing with instruments was their best hobby. But they only do that when they are together because they can't enjoy such precious things without each other.

If the sky wasn't covered with the dark clouds then there will be a darkish blue shade over everything replicating the early morning vibes and it'll be more beautiful. But Gguk is the type to enjoy every type of weather.

It's not like he'll be able to enjoy this rainy weather any other time than this because of his working schedule. The road was lit with lights and because of them you can see the drizzle again and it was beautiful and on both sides of the road are forest.

They are slightly illuminated because of the road lights. He then looks towards Yoongi who was slightly humming with the song and smiles.

-How did I get this lucky?-

Gguk sighed dreamily. Yoongi looks at him for a second and smiles brightly after seeing a smile on his Alpha's face turn his sight towards the road again.

🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️