🔸️29🔸️

"Let's prank them"
Yoongi said as Gguk passed the jeep from the main gate of Jeon-Min's Mansion, also greeting the Guard while doing so.

"How??"

"I bought something, let's park in the garage there I'll show you hehehe"

"As you wish" 

Gguk snorts at Gi's devilish laugh that also suits him at times.

Once the jeep was parked Gguk turned to him 

"So what's the plan?" The alpha asked, hands clasped, excitement oozing from his scent.

The omega quickly looks backward to get the bag that contains the things he would use. Once he gets that he quickly puts that bag on his lap and brings out a shiny paper with some drawing, which seems like a tattoo thingy to him, but he isn't sure what it is.

Once everything was set, Yoongi showed Gguk the tattoos and his jaw dropped at the sight as he put two and two together

It's mating bites tattoos.

"We still have a little time to kill so…"
Gi starts speaking and motions for Gguk to come close. 

The omega quickly places the fake tattoo on his scent gland and puts his other hand on his neck to keep him in place.

Gguk was still astonished at how his omega's brain works, no wonder Hye is like that too.
He just sits there hand on his neck where there is still a paper, looking at his omega.

Once he puts it on his neck, relieved that the position is alright he gets the water bottle and gets a little piece of cotton out of the bag.

"Wow, you are well prepared." The Alpha looks at how a smile blooms on his omega's face.

Yoongi giggled and soaked the cotton with water, not spilling it anywhere and went near his alpha.

"It'll be so much fun." Gi smiles and pecks his alpha on the lips then gets to work. 

Gguk flinched a bit when the warm breath of his omega was suddenly replaced by the wet cotton. 

Once it was soaked, Gi prayed in his mind that it worked well. Because these tattoos are the only ones that looked so real to the original mating marks in the first place.

Once he oh so slowly peels off the paper then boom there's a mating mark looking oh so real sitting on his alphas neck.

Yoongi clapped excitedly and then hands Gguk a hand towel and tells him to dab it dry then get to work on himself.

It all took a solid 10 minutes and to Gguk it looks like they'll still not go inside because it looks like Gi still has some things left to do.

Once Yoongi dried his neck. Gguk was taken aback at how real it looked and now he is hit by the image of how his omega would look with a mating bite /his/ mating bite.

"Ok now the second step." 
Yoongi's voice took him out of his day dreaming.

"There are more steps???"

"Yes but it'll take a lot less time, believe me"

Gguk highly doubts that but still nods.

"Now scent me and I'll scent you. Also we have to scent heavily but not that heavily but still heavily. Did you get what I'm trying to say??"

Gguk nods
"You wanted to scent heavily like mated couples but not that much so that you can tell them that we used suppressants. Also we mated the day we went but not today so they wouldn't think that we pranked them. Right."